What is this shoe?

RAW-017.1080p [00:25:08.574] 0001.png

I think it’s Air Zoom Light II. Not available on the following Amazon page, but u can still see various pics by clicking.

Amazon product ASIN B00313J860

BTW, it is possible that they were sold only in Japan since the description on above page says that this is a successor of Air Zoom Brave, the basketball shoes specifically designed to fit Japanese’ feet tho. And since one of the reviews on Amazon is saying it’s for Bukatsu, I guess these are low profile basketball shoes for Junior High/High School kids...

I think it’s Air Zoom Light II. Not available on the following Amazon page, but u can still see various pics by clicking.

BTW, it is possible that they were sold only in Japan since the description on above page says that this is a successor of Air Zoom Brave, the basketball shoes specifically designed to fit Japanese’ feet tho. And since one of the reviews on Amazon is saying it’s for Bukatsu, I guess these are low profile basketball shoes for Junior High/High School kids...
Your answer is clearly right. Many thanks for your answer.

Oh, and I wonder how you found it out.

Since the background of your pic did look like typical junior high/high school gym in Japan (especially, the table & chairs), I thought about Zoom Braves and searched its successor. So, i guess it’s just a luck, but the fact that I’m a Japanese did help for sure tho.

Back
Top Bottom