What is Wrong with People? Girl Takes Hygiene Product Out and Puts in Mouth

Have any of you seen this viral video? Firstly, I won't post it because its just disgusting and it's easily available via Google. Second, I just needed to vent with others.
What the hell is wrong with people!? This (young) girl opens up the video saying her name and what she is about to do and well... Takes it out and does it. I really don't know what to say. She's got to have some sort of mental problem, right? Who does this? I almost feel scared for her because she gave her name out. You know how all these crazy viral videos and young teens end in many cases... Suicide. I just... I don't know. It's disgusting and weird.

That was on Facebook right? You see the one with the girl and the dog 
roll.gif
sick.gif

That was on Facebook right? You see the one with the girl and the dog :rofl: :x
That might be how it started, I'm not sure. I didn't see it until it got viral. And nah but I heard something about it (maybe in a comment on the video or something).

this is very old

i made a thread about it weeks ago :lol:

and some people said it was fake but im 99% sure it wasnt, she just said it was fake because so many people were harassing her. Theres no way it was fake

roll.gif
sick.gif
That might be how it started, I'm not sure. I didn't see it until it got viral. And nah but I heard something about it (maybe in a comment on the video or something).
Yeah apparently the girl lost a bet and she had to have sex with a dog. She was pretty cute too. I thought it was fake until the end 
sick.gif
. She put it in her mouth...

Welcome to life breh.
This world is out of control. We are a failure of a race. Kinetics and One love rap it best:

"When I look into this world, what I see is so frightening / I don't ever see anyone that is like me / I swear sometimes it feels like I'm on my own / And I feel like a robot"
"I'm alone but I'm hopin' that I could tough it out/Word, cause what I am exactly isn't clear
Don't know where I'm from but I'm positive that it isn't here/Me and every human alive, we come from a different year"
"We are not the same, I am a cyborg
I just act like a human whenever I'm bored
Cause Earth is an eyesore, but mentally I soar"

Last edited:
Can't see the vid right now, but I assumed it was a chick using a bottle of douche, then douching herself in the mouth. Judging by the replies, its muuuuuuuch worse than that :x

She takes it out and sucks the blood off. It's bloody disgusting...

Joking aside, I'm flabbergasted. "What the hell is wrong with people" is the reoccurring thought in my mind.

Last edited:
Its hers, whats the problem?

While I do understand how one could say its nasty, but its not like shes gonna catch something or get sick. Now if it was someone elses, yea thats sick.

Also OP, have you ever heard of 2 girls 1 cup??

While I do understand how one could say its nasty, but its not like shes gonna catch something or get sick. Now if it was someone elses, yea thats sick.

You are joking, correct? It would seem obvious but then again we have people that do the things in this video so that's why I'm trying to clarify...

You are joking, correct? It would seem obvious but then again we have people that do the things in this video so that's why I'm trying to clarify...

:wow: :pimp:

Repped for bring from Pensacola.

roll.gif
sick.gif
Yeah apparently the girl lost a bet and she had to have sex with a dog. She was pretty cute too. I thought it was fake until the end 
sick.gif
. She put it in her mouth...
Will watch later

smh...........................................these females are so disgusting. If not for them posting their shameful behaivor on TV, we wouldn't know who to stay away from.

Back
Top Bottom