What is your dream life?

i’m all for being in the moment and prize is in the process mentality. but occasionally it’s fun to paint out a picture. What’s your dream life look like in next 5-10 years?

In 5 years:
-Continue saving up every year a lot until age 40
-Have 1 or 2 kids by then with my girl.
-Buy a few properties in the US or abroad with said saved up money (obviously not fully paid for)
-Retire from the corporate rat race
-Move to Asia (probably south korea) as a home base
-With the said rent less expenses from above properties hopefully have enough monthly leftover to travel and live for 6 months - 1 year at a time in different countries in the mediterranean . Rent seems feasible like 500-2k depending on the country.
-Do some light consulting work remotely.
-Reassess after 45.

Not working but making money.
Financially wealthy.
No liabilities.
No social attatchments.

Living in a world where white male privilege does not exist. I have what I want, great wife, two great kids, duplex in manhattan, house in BK, parents cared for, I’m doing good. All I need is for the issue of white privilege to be completely eliminated.

I like my life now for the most part.

keep up a good relationship with my family and real friends.

Summer house/winter house

corona gone and the US get it’s act together. Other than that I’m chilling.

Living in a world where white male privilege does not exist. I have what I want, great wife, two great kids, duplex in manhattan, house in BK, parents cared for, I’m doing good. All I need is for the issue of white privilege to be completely eliminated.

Racism is over.

That is why you are in a position to own a duplex and a house in NY.

AIn't that right gentrification gentrification JRepp23 JRepp23 ?

Back
Top Bottom