What is your favorite writing utensil?

jackiechizzan

Banned
Pencils > Pens....easily.

Ph.D pencils (0.5mm) are GOAT. I've had one since the 8th grade (now a senior in college).

228353_sk_lg.jpg

If I absolutely HAVE to use a pen, it'd be the Bic Round Stic, medium point in black. Cheap, and writes silky smooth:

112220_sk_lg.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

If I absolutely HAVE to use a pen, it'd be the Bic Round Stic, medium point in black. Cheap, and writes silky smooth:

112220_sk_lg.jpg

pimp.gif

+1, and don't forget the bic lead pencils. damn their stuff is cheap, but a definite staple in my book!
smile.gif

oh, and this too

EJ073446.jpg

Mechanical pencil......not the cheap joints that come in like 20 per box.

The nice kinds with the rubber grips, slide erasers, and lead that comes out a diff compartment then the eraser head. That way, when your eraser dulls, you canslip in a new one and still get lead into your pencil.

I hate these generic pencils with the dull erasers, u just gotta trash em cuz you cant change the eraser and front loading lead gets old.

If you ever had to hand draft something, mechanical pencils are where its at. My engineers, architects and drafters know whats good.

Doods really talkin' about what kinda pens they like..
laugh.gif

but really, the pen I use is just some HP Holiday Helper pen.. my bro had a whole bag of them from work so yeah..
and any good number 2 pencil. Haven't used a mechanical pencil in years

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Whatevers around and works is my favourite lol...

This man Knows!
laugh.gif
Same with me, what ever I happen to find in mybackpack or on the ground if I misplace mine.

Back
Top Bottom