What is your fetish?

Something about biting/and getting bitten
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif

So not liking scat and golden showers, puppy play, and getting your bootyhole ate out=Prude?

Ill be that lame prude bruh. :x :smh:

Back dimples and hick DR chicks that don't speak a lick of english. Also smashed a few broads that had a lazy eye so that may be something too :lol:

eating the box, only if it smells good
tapping it from the back and missionary
eating the box while getting sat on
asian chicks
latin chicks

:pimp:

Back dimples and hick DR chicks that don't speak a lick of english. Also smashed a few broads that had a lazy eye so that may be something too :lol:

Bruh :lol:

I funks wit em too tho. Those chicks never spoke English a day in their life and I want em lol

I've always wanted to munch on something from the back but I got a sensitive nose that can't be anywhere near a booty hole unless she FRESH out the shower. 

Puppy play though, I don't even know. 

Some of you :lol:

I'm fat so I dig back dimples and some nice underwear :x

no idea why anybody would like this puppy play stuff at all. Personally find it disgusting. Different strokes for different folks I guess?

not sure if it's a fetish, but I LOVE when a tall, thin, very lightskin or pale skinned woman, brunette or blonde are wearing black and white with a Louis Vuitton purse. It's gotta be Louis. I really am not even into name brands at all, but this drives me crazy!

Snakebite piercing snugly around the lip.  Even better when there's two on one side or one on each side.

Anklets.

I just find women who wear these kinds of jewelry have a +10 in my book.

Also I think I have a smother fetish? Is that what you call it?

I haven't tried it but the idea of having a woman sit on my face while I do work down there sounds so appealing.

Back
Top Bottom