What is your haircut? vol 26

I'm growing my hair out right now. Before school starts I will get a Taper and a shape up. I'm trying to get the Wilson Chandler look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

I'm growing my hair out right now. Before school starts I will get a Taper and a shape up. I'm trying to get the Wilson Chandler look
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on that myself till my hair get longer for some braids maybe

6 on top, taper, light beard game thats faded in nicely as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just cut of my Uve, had a 3 on top 1 on the sides and grew out a lil tail, haha..miss that thing =/

Short on the sides and back and little bit longer on the top.

It looks like a conservative version of the kind of hair style The situation has. Like I dont got stars or nothing shaved in my head But our heads got the same shape (with the hair included)

Been growing my hair out for the past 2 years or so maybe a bit longer, got that Indian wavy/curly hair goin
smokin.gif
. Think I might cut it in the next couple of days though, 3 all around with the back and sides tapered. 

Originally Posted by Toilet Terror

Originally Posted by Dok

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wilson+Chandler+Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Jw_IvZSI7SSl.jpg

Dope. And all you gotta do in the morning is

pops-o.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Toilet Terror

Originally Posted by Dok

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wilson+Chandler+Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Jw_IvZSI7SSl.jpg

Dope. And all you gotta do in the morning is

pops-o.gif

U know what's up
pimp.gif

Trying to get my The Weeknd on:

The-Weeknd.png

the-weeknd-rolling-stone.jpg

the-weeknd-drake-1-500x322.jpg

Yes srs
laugh.gif

It's like a nappier High Top with a peak in the front. Not quite sure why I like it so much.

Shape up with my hair tied back to a ponytail. I used to have it in braids but that got annoying after a while.

1.5..light taper on sides and back. why are you grown men attempting to emulate other grown men though? especially the Weeknd and Wilson Chandler of all people lol

Back
Top Bottom