WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

As the title says, what is your life story. Where were you born, religion background, what type of environment/setting you grew up in? Decade? How has your childhood affected where you are today. Did you have two parents, divorced? Did you finish high school, go to college? What are you doing now. Any crazy things happen along the way, for the better, or for the worst? Share. 

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Dude lead by example.....you can't expect people to reveal their entire life stories and offer nothing.

Story of my life: I was born, I went to school, went to more school, will work for 20-30 years, retire, die.

As the title says, what is your life story. Where were you born, religion background, what type of environment/setting you grew up in? Decade? How has your childhood affected where you are today. Did you have two parents, divorced? Did you finish high school, go to college? What are you doing now. Any crazy things happen along the way, for the better, or for the worst? Share. 

1.) Where were you born
- Alexandria, Virginia. It was a s***hole. Srs. You wouldn't believe how many stupid gangbangers were there in the 90's. I lived there for 1-2 years until my pops decided it wasn't safe to raise a family there where the schools sucked and there were hoodlums all around. So I moved to Fredericksburg.

2.) Religion Background?
- I'm an atheist. My family on my moms side is Christian, my dads side if just a cluster****. I chose atheism over Christianity because my mom used to drag me to church and even as a youngling I didn't believe a word dude was saying. Guess it was meant to be.

3.) What type of environment did you grow up in?
- That suburban life :pimp: The neighborhood I lived in had a lot of diversity. So I had a mix of a whole bunch of cultures as I was growing up. Which helps socially because I was predisposed to different people I guess.

4.) Decade
- The 90's :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

5.) How has your childhood affected where you are today?
- I guess this is where I really have to thank my pops. First, for sticking around. I know I'm lucky for that one. Second, because he moved us from a ghetto to a nice suburban place. The struggle was real for him but it was for the better good I guess. Without that I probably wouldn't be as educated as I am, nor would I have found an interest in education over foolishness.

6.) Did you have two parents? divorced?
- Two parents, together. I'm really thankful for that too. A father figure and a mother figure is really important when it comes to development.

7.) Did you finish High School, Go to college?
- Just about finished with High School. I plan on going to college. In a bind trying to figure out where to go though. Need a place with a strong psych division.

8.) What are you doing now?
- Currently I'm trying to keep my grades up as high as I can to get me into college. Makes work a struggle to keep. I've been doing odd jobs because I can't hold down a real job because of my school work.

9.) any crazy things happen along the way?
- Too many things for such a young life. The craziest thing I remember is when I got arrested for "Terrorism." It still makes me mad to this day. I love writing, and I try to write as often as I can. Letters, essays, research papers whatever. It's my forte. At one point I wanted to test myself and write a novel, just to see how far I could go with it. I ask a few friends what I should write about, and they all agreed on murder/mystery. Cool. So I come up with the idea that I should make it two part, one is the murderer and one is the detective. The big twist is that I would put my friends who volunteered into the book and they would be the characters who made up the book. Times went along and I got 2-4 chapters done. It starts with the murderer. Some locker search went down and they found the composition book and started to read it. Next thing I know I'm getting called down to the sheriffs office in the school building. I get inside and he reads me my rights and puts me in handcuffs. Scared as hell. I go in front of the district attorney I think it was and we are just in his office and he wants me to explain myself. I tell him the story about my friends and the volunteering and he decides to let me go but he also explains why I was being looked at. I understood. I don't write much very often anymore. I got home and my room was destroyed, turns out they searched my room while I was gone. :smh:

Thats my life in short.

you're asking so much, yet you offer nothing...
laugh.gif
 Don't worry I'm currently writing a book. Thats why I'm wondering yours first. 

Last edited:
What's that song that how something like?

Love me love tell me that you love me
Kiss me kiss something and something

Then repeat...

Born In NJ ( place classified)
Bounced around from NY to SC, but i have spent most of life in the tri state area. I am just about done with highschool, i tore my ACL and my grades where sub par even though my GPA is curved due to a 70 is failing grading system. I am now going JUCO looking to play basketball and baseball. I am right now enrolled as a visual arts student but transfering to a four year for industrial design (for sneakers and other house hold appliances) used to throw fire crackers at cop cars as a 11 year old. Got jumped by gang members for being from the other side, and been robbed at gun point at a basketball court. Other than that my life been pretty cool. Got to meet Allan Houston on my birthday when i turned 12. Also found out my aunt went to school and is bestfriends with jay z aunt, so i got a jay z album a month before it came out on my birthday when i was younger. Praying i get a job at nike and share my wonderful creations with the NT Family

born in England. (both parents in the air force) grew up an only child. Bounced around from cali,ga,chicago,mississippi,japan,korea,virginia.  Dopest place growing up was Japan by far.  Always played sports.  Moved to VA in high school.  Hooped. Got a scholarship to play D2 ball. Pretty solid career/free education. No complaints. Was also making music since middle school.  Actually took it serious on some lyrical hip hop stuff instead of making tracks for me and my friends to act a fool to in college.  Graduated then had to face reality.  Be a rapper ( like everybody else) or use the degree.  Both are hard in this day and age so I chose both.  The ultimate starving artist struggle.  Peaked a bit in 2011.  Won a J.Dilla contest with XXL mag then got a feature in the magazine a day after my 23rd bday that was printed later that summer with Lil Wayne on the cover which was cool.   Freestyled for big sean one summer and hoped he would treat me like kanye treated him and tell me " yo lets get you signed" ( so naive of me) lol instead he propped me and said I was dope and to keep grinding.  Now not looking forward to turning 25 this summer. smh About to make the risk of moving out of my parents crib and move to GA.  No job lined up yet or anything.  Just a couple of teammates down there and people in my corner to support me chasing a dream.  Been saving up money since graduation college to really push myself to do something in life so I wont regret anything later on.  Want to change the world in one way or another whether through my music or coaching.  Don't want to give up on the dream just yet.  This summer will really force me to be a full out grown up.  Which is needed sometimes.  Being an athlete growing up has led me to have lots of discipline so hopefully I'll be sharing some dope life experiences with my NT fam this summer.

Via Morocco
Born in NY
Moved to VA
Single Mother/Brother & Sister
Played Baseball/Basketball
Brother passed away when I was 17
Graduated High School
Went to ODU/resided in Norfolk
Moved to AZ for school/sports
Litigation brought me back to VA
Transferred to VCU/resided in Richmond
On probation, grinded out a 4.0 for 3 semesters while working overnights at UPS and taking classes
Graduated VCU
Worked for the Wizards and WSE
Met a wife and raised a child
Started working for the Government doing Acquisition/Contracts
Flexed my creativity and left Federal Service
Got slapped with 14 Felonies/Did not pass Go/Landed in Jail/2 years probation
Got out of jail/got 90 % of charges expunged and am working on the last one
Passed a few certifications and rejoined the Goverment/DOD Contracting world
Now work with the same group people form my former Federal position
Making more money than I would have if I stayed
Program Manager for multiple programs/contracts worth millions/billions
Left the lady and the child
Moving anyday now
New job coming
Who knows what's next

Life is wild

Born in Los Angeles , CA
Wake up every morning
Take a piss
Make some dough
Say my prayers
Go to bed .

Everything else is js a footnote .

Last edited:
Bored at work so i'll bite.

Born in West Baltimore City August 25th, 1985.
Father in the Air Force so we moved to FL when I was 4.
Lil Sis born that year in FL.
Moved to Germany the next year. Pre-School schooling in Germany
Moved to Holland.
Moved to Texas.
Moved to SC.
Grades 1-4 in SC
Moved back home to Baltimore. Parents seperated.
Grades 5 and 6 in Baltimore City
Moved to Baltimore County for the remainder of my schooling years.
Graduated HS, started workin, copped car, moved out, some college classes, still workin.................... basically

Back
Top Bottom