What is your most exclusive pair(s) in your collection?

og bordeauxs
2000 olympic 6s
2000 laney 5s

some non jordans:
 og foamposite royals
stash 95s

og bordeauxs
2000 olympic 6s
2000 laney 5s

some non jordans:
 og foamposite royals
stash 95s

I would say these because they are one of my faves: 
2eb7gbo.jpg

2d2hpgm.jpg

mine would have to be my:

og bred ajko
og metallic blue 1s
and my wearable 94 retro cement 3s (b.c they turn heads when people see the nike air on the back lol)

mine would have to be my:

og bred ajko
og metallic blue 1s
and my wearable 94 retro cement 3s (b.c they turn heads when people see the nike air on the back lol)

im going to say the CG 11...i just started getting into other shoes besides the AF1 in october. and i realize that the 11 is the most popular jordan model in the mainstream and that this is only the 2nd time the CG 11 hit stores...

im going to say the CG 11...i just started getting into other shoes besides the AF1 in october. and i realize that the 11 is the most popular jordan model in the mainstream and that this is only the 2nd time the CG 11 hit stores...

I dunno about exclusive, but as far as prized/treasured...

OG Last Shot 14s from my childhood.. oldest pair that wasn't thrown away.. also lowtop White/Carolina 14s
Infrared 6 Package (Just love these)
CDP 1-22 (not exclusive by any means, but keeping up with them all was memorable)
White/Cement & Black/Cement 3's
Space Jam, Black/Red, & Cool Grey 11's
Upper Playground x Aesop Rock x Adidas Stan Smith (500 pairs worldwide)
2009 Eggplant Foams

That's about it.. I don't go too crazy for all the limited stuff.. just stuff I love

I dunno about exclusive, but as far as prized/treasured...

OG Last Shot 14s from my childhood.. oldest pair that wasn't thrown away.. also lowtop White/Carolina 14s
Infrared 6 Package (Just love these)
CDP 1-22 (not exclusive by any means, but keeping up with them all was memorable)
White/Cement & Black/Cement 3's
Space Jam, Black/Red, & Cool Grey 11's
Upper Playground x Aesop Rock x Adidas Stan Smith (500 pairs worldwide)
2009 Eggplant Foams

That's about it.. I don't go too crazy for all the limited stuff.. just stuff I love

Back
Top Bottom