What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I think it depends on your physique bro, I’m not 100 sold on it, but I’ve gone with it a couple of times in the recent weeks and I’m not 100% opposed to it

i don't see da point unless you insecure about your weight...that what big women been doing for years..tight bottoms, over sized tops to hide their weight.

if you inshape why would you abscond your physique with oversized tops?

Copped this NSW anorak
Screenshot_20190503-201023.png

i used to love anoraks....then i got a crap load more of clothes, and now it feels too constraing to not show off tees/hoodies cuz u can't zip it down.

fashion 1st world problem i know :lol:

i don't see da point unless you insecure about your weight...that what big women been doing for years..tight bottoms, over sized tops to hide their weight.

if you inshape why would you abscond your physique with oversized tops?

Moomoo

i used to love anoraks....then i got a crap load more of clothes, and now it feels too constraing to not show off tees/hoodies cuz u can't zip it down.

fashion 1st world problem i know :lol:
You can partially zip this one down but I get your point. Definitely won't be an every day jacket for me

North face outlets have 60% off this weekend. Last weekend riverhead had mad gotrtex **** for 50% off. Id expect most of that to sell out this weekend since everyone going to the Hamptons for Memorial Day weekend.

North face outlets have 60% off this weekend. Last weekend riverhead had mad gotrtex **** for 50% off. Id expect most of that to sell out this weekend since everyone going to the Hamptons for Memorial Day weekend.

I was just there, it was 50%. Some sections were 60% and the wack **** was 75% but most of the expensive summit series and Goretex was 50% off

I was just there, it was 50%. Some sections were 60% and the wack **** was 75% but most of the expensive summit series and Goretex was 50% off

Interesting. I’d take your word, I’m just going off an email I got. But yea last weekend all the summit and steep series gortex was 50.

I didn’t get anything but got my girl this I’ll steep series goretex for like 200.

Interesting. I’d take your word, I’m just going off an email I got. But yea last weekend all the summit and steep series gortex was 50.

I didn’t get anything but got my girl this I’ll steep series goretex for like 200.

I copped Friday and they said that was their sale for the weekend so I might call tomorrow and see if they changed it. They had a vest and another jacket I was looking at.

Been looking for the wtaps wool coat from 2015 all over Japan online sites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom