What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
?

That’s some **** I would wear if I was a celebrity with the cameras on me all the time. Not mad at the style though.

Canada Goose is def worth the price. Super warm, quality is excellent. Its super comfy, I like how it moves well with your arm movements. Doesnt feel stiff like a super thick jacket.

Could never justify $700+ for a coat, but my girl swears by hers and keeps harping for me to get my own. I would consider it an investment if I ever caved.

There are other Canadian brands with similar price tags as a Canada Goose with much better quality.

Nobis, Mackage, to name a couple.

There are other Canadian brands with similar price tags as a Canada Goose with much better quality.

Nobis, Mackage, to name a couple.

they use Canada goose coats as official government issues coats to trek thru Antarctica, quality is certified.

nobis and mackage don't got better quality, Dave's NYC sellls both.. they're good, except both those brands are Canadian alsorans.

nobis is run by a former canada goose executive.

By quality I dont mean warmth. They’re all very warm for the price range. No one here lives in the Arctic.

Thinking of getting a Canada Goose myself just because I like wearing thin layers during the NY winters

Anyone here had a moncler? Is it actually worth it or are you just paying for the name (which I’m kinda fine with :lol: )
I’ve seen some I like but this one is nice
BD4B575C-6282-4FBC-863C-6C14564773B2.png

Had a moncler spring jacket , thing was like a windbreaker . I gave it away and don't regret it

da hell u been at since 1997?! damn.

Not a fan of jackets without hoods so I’ve never tried one on, saw the one I posted for a good price and I would have got it if I didn’t hate the fit. Mad wide and short, not for me

All of my heavy jackets have hoods, I gotta few Mitchell & Ness wools and some light jackets that don’t have hoods.

Not a fan of jackets without hoods so I’ve never tried one on, saw the one I posted for a good price and I would have got it if I didn’t hate the fit. Mad wide and short, not for me

All of my heavy jackets have hoods, I gotta few Mitchell & Ness wools and some light jackets that don’t have hoods.

nuptses got a stashed hood in da collar u can use (keep it stashed cuz i like my hoodie overlapping da jacket)

what size did you try? did u also try to downsize?

nuptses got a stashed hood in da collar u can use (keep it stashed cuz i like my hoodie overlapping da jacket)

what size did you try? did u also try to downsize?

I go down a size for all my TNF coats cause they run big. This joint was wide and short, I’m 6’4 and lean. Those jackets aren’t built for me. I didn’t know they have a hood, every time I see people in them usually they have a hoody underneath with the hood on.

Yo and the sleeves were huge. Mad big and loose around the wrists, then they have the Velcro on the wrists to close. Overall that’s a terrible jacket unless you’re a big guy.

Anyone here had a moncler? Is it actually worth it or are you just paying for the name (which I’m kinda fine with :lol: )
I’ve seen some I like but this one is nice
BD4B575C-6282-4FBC-863C-6C14564773B2.png
My Monclear put in work. I have puffer vest that I wear with my hoodie, sometime I have to take off my vest because my chest be on fire. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom