What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Pendletons

20191205_144958.jpg

Been rocking the CG Lodge so far this fall and its pretty nice. Kept me warm during the black friday shopping

Cam.jpg

What sweater does Cam have on here, is it a generic sweatshirt like Champion or some ish?

Also, speaking of Champion whats the name of the classic Champion hoody that was popping from the 90s to the 00s? I need something warm and tough.

Champion Super may be what you're looking for but surely Ninjahood would know for certain.

About to take it back to 92-93 new york with the triple fat goose jackets (the real gooses not that canada goose ) not tryna cough up 7-800 for no parka though

triple fat goose took da motif of Canada goose... ironically Canada goose started by taking da old triple fat goose motif.

Superdry jackets are good. Mine hd kept me warm warm and I’ve worn it in very harsh conditions.
I have a Super Dry shirt I bought last year that I have yet to wear and a light Super Dry jacket. Hope to get around to wearing it this spring. I do love coming in this thread and seeing what the rich are wearing, I normally rock a nice and warm peacoat of various colors. I recently bought a Banana Republic rain coat I been looking at for a minute.

Scotch and Soda quality is ok if had at deep discount. They always have sales, so wait if you can.

Just ordered a Spyder puffer jacket with a hood. Needed a cheap jacket to wear when it finally gets cold this winter.

Didn't know nordy sold Spyder. I came up on some of their stuff at costco which has been great for this stupid DC weather
Yeah, they seem to be in a lot more discount stores now. Bought some nice gloves from the Maxx yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom