What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

RRL Slim Bootcut. I would cop these in multiple washes if I could, but I'm not bout that regular price (300+ :x) life.

Also Gap slim joints is nice too.

Usually 501s but I got some 505s recently and im liking the smaller leg opening.

Any others I should try with a similar fit to these?

eek.gif

You got before pics? They look good af for only 3 months.

Nvm, I looked them up.

I'll wait for before pics or explanation.
I do not have unfortunately. They were just the standard raw indigo. 

These are probably my second or third pair of Raw denim but these are the first pair that I've taken seriously into wearing everyday and not washing to achieve some fades. 

I'll be happy to answer any questions you got though. The whole process is fun. It's like every stain, mark, or fade tells a different story. I'm really into clothing that molds to your body. Hence why I like flyknits as well. 

Levis 514 would be nice if the leg openings were true slim and not boot cut. What's a good pair that fits like 514 but with a straight or slim leg opening?
/???

Levis 514 would be nice if the leg openings were true slim and not boot cut. What's a good pair that fits like 514 but with a straight or slim leg opening?
/???

I believe 514's are straight cut, not boot cut. But the leg opening does feel too wide for me as well. 513s and 508s both have a tapered leg and are a slim cut, try on those and see what you like.

/???

I would only wear 514s, but slimmed down two sizes and now transitioning to 513's which are tapered but definitely slimmer as a whole. I'd also try on a pair of 508's

Black naked and famous skinny guys almost every day, apc petit standards and naked and famous Elephant 2

Back
Top Bottom