What jordan 13s is he wearing?

Originally Posted by cicco1212

OG retro 13 lows !

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png

I remember getting these back in the day. I loved the hell out of those shoes. The first time I rocked them I ended up stepping in gum at Magic Mountain.

I remember getting these back in the day. I loved the hell out of those shoes. The first time I rocked them I ended up stepping in gum at Magic Mountain.

I'd love JB to drop that shoe again...just not until 2012...lol i gotta recover for the rest of the year till november.

I'd love JB to drop that shoe again...just not until 2012...lol i gotta recover for the rest of the year till november.

13's are nice in lowtop fashion. I could see bibby rocking a nice colorway in these playoffs.....im still laughing at dude watching friends reruns
roll.gif
laugh.gif

13's are nice in lowtop fashion. I could see bibby rocking a nice colorway in these playoffs.....im still laughing at dude watching friends reruns
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by limajsl

i guess im color blind cause they look grey metallic and black to me

The Navy looks really dark in that pic, so that's what might have thrown you off... 
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

In addition to the 3M, it definitely would throw someone off colour-wise if they didn't know the OG colourway after seeing that pic.

They really, really, really need to release the black/chutney lows! Like REALLY!

Originally Posted by limajsl

i guess im color blind cause they look grey metallic and black to me

The Navy looks really dark in that pic, so that's what might have thrown you off... 
air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

In addition to the 3M, it definitely would throw someone off colour-wise if they didn't know the OG colourway after seeing that pic.

They really, really, really need to release the black/chutney lows! Like REALLY!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

blue and black 13 low. they need to release these again, but the higher top version

no they don't, they're fine as lows.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

blue and black 13 low. they need to release these again, but the higher top version

no they don't, they're fine as lows.

Clearly look like Navy/Black low 13's.   OG release, yes. 
same opinion. They were actually not very much lower than the mids and mostly differ from design by replacing
the Jumpman hologram with a metal jumpman at the heel.

There was also the chutney color ^^ 

same opinion. They were actually not very much lower than the mids and mostly differ from design by replacing

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I know a lot of people here love the Chutney color, but for me, it was an awful disgusting colorway.  
I remember stores were practically given them to you, sales racks at less than $60, for a reason.  

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I know a lot of people here love the Chutney color, but for me, it was an awful disgusting colorway.  
I remember stores were practically given them to you, sales racks at less than $60, for a reason.  

^ yea i remember when they dropped not too many people were too hot on them also but those were the only low 13s i actually liked, strangely enough

^ yea i remember when they dropped not too many people were too hot on them also but those were the only low 13s i actually liked, strangely enough

this pic makes it a bit clearer that they're lows. you can see his sock peepin below the jeans on his left foot and a hint of the white jumpman on the ankle.
076lp.jpg

this pic makes it a bit clearer that they're lows. you can see his sock peepin below the jeans on his left foot and a hint of the white jumpman on the ankle.
076lp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom