What Jordan Football Cleats In 08?

JT IS in fact doing a Cleat for Jordan this year, and as far as I know there won't be a Retro Cleat releasing.

But on the retro side... look for a really good surprise down the road that will catch EVERYONE off guard. It sure caught me off guard and got me excited aspoop.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

JT IS in fact doing a Cleat for Jordan this year, and as far as I know there won't be a Retro Cleat releasing.

But on the retro side... look for a really good surprise down the road that will catch EVERYONE off guard. It sure caught me off guard and got me excited as poop.

Elephant-tales...
tongue.gif

Please ask again...or did I imagine something...

JM

Jordan JAQ is a BEAST. Sick shoe, functional and the midsole styling looks amazing. Black/white/accent color is smokin. LSU is wearing those live right now.And yes -- they're a JT creation.

As for that surprise you're mentioning Rock -- 1 of the 2 I think is terrible. The other one I'm glad they switched up the tooling and updated the techon as I suggested...now THOSE will be nice.
eek.gif

Unless there's two coming out which I doubt and the 'other' one is being brought forward...

Hey but I never said I can't be wrong.

If they aren't detachable I'll probably get a pair.. I think Flynn's are Molded, but that doesn't say much, college/pro athletes get whateverplate they want on shoes and apparently detachable cleats are more marketable.

from what i read in the SOLE mag they are working on the 3's i know i seen andruw jones with them on when he was @ yankee stadium but the colorway waskinda ugly.

Well unless that second one is named after an HBO special.. we may be talkin about different ones BillyWhiteDirk. We'll get up on that one and comparenotes tomorrow. lol

Also, that pic of Flynn's joints don't do the Cleat Justice. I'll ask JT if I can post pics of the one's I have.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Can Somebody Please Post Pics Of The 12,13,14 and 6's Cleats.[/color]

from what i read in the SOLE mag they are working on the 3's i know i seen andruw jones with them on when he was @ yankee stadium but the colorway was kinda ugly.
Jones wore III's and IV's last year.

But he has worn (To my knowledge): III', IV's, VI's, XI's, XII's, XIV's.

They usually release info on whats coming out around this time in March and you can usually get them in mid April. I got mine last April.

I got the dope on this one.

Retro III football cleats are coming!
324822-061 Jordan Retro III D (Detachable) - Black/Fire Red/Cement Grey
324822-161 Jordan Retro III D - White/Fire Red

OG colors and materials from the basketball shoes. Look unbelievable!

Eastbay exclusive. Will launch somewhere between June 15 - July 1. $125 retail. Sizes 8-14, 15, 16.

Will get my girl to send me photos and will post ASAP. She says that EB is so tripping on these and that they are unbelievable. She says EB already gotpro's lining up for 'em.

Originally Posted by djn23

Eastbay exclusive. Will launch somewhere between June 15 - July 1. $125 retail. Sizes 8-14, 15, 16.

Will get my girl to send me photos and will post ASAP. She says that EB is so tripping on these and that they are unbelievable. She says EB already got pro's lining up for 'em.
man you got all the info today and i will need to make sure i check eastbay daily

Originally Posted by djn23

Will get my girl to send me photos and will post ASAP. She says that EB is so tripping on these and that they are unbelievable. She says EB already got pro's lining up for 'em.

amazing if true(not doubting you) good news about june. much better than november
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom