what Jordan IIIs are comming out in 2010 and 2011?

^ ohhhhhh, ok. i was like....
indifferent.gif

now i'm like...
pimp.gif

but still won't cop cause i still have the first retros ds. 150....damn JB.....
smh.gif

^ ohhhhhh, ok. i was like....
indifferent.gif

now i'm like...
pimp.gif

but still won't cop cause i still have the first retros ds. 150....damn JB.....
smh.gif

I told dudes JB was going to do this with the prices.

It's crazy, because it's not like the fire reds came out like seven years ago.

I told dudes JB was going to do this with the prices.

It's crazy, because it's not like the fire reds came out like seven years ago.

the katrina 3s have never retroed right?... that sucks, for such an og classic to fade into the past... these are just as good if not better than the cements to me...
279262e6ac380ef4f59ab92afae6fa30a78480de_r.jpg

why do they call them the katrina 3s?...

the katrina 3s have never retroed right?... that sucks, for such an og classic to fade into the past... these are just as good if not better than the cements to me...

if u want the katrina cop the cements n alter em. same exact shoe jus different color midsole from this
w/cement 

to these

katrina

if u want the katrina cop the cements n alter em. same exact shoe jus different color midsole from this
w/cement 

to these

katrina

theyre called the katrinas because they made a limited number of pairs to be sold at an auction to where the proceeds would be donated to hurricane katrina relief efforts

theyre called the katrinas because they made a limited number of pairs to be sold at an auction to where the proceeds would be donated to hurricane katrina relief efforts

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

because they were made for an auction and the proceeds were donated to help hurricane katrina victims. there not an OG classic, they were a new colorway so if anything there a retro+

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

because they were made for an auction and the proceeds were donated to help hurricane katrina victims. there not an OG classic, they were a new colorway so if anything there a retro+

damn jb they sued to be a buck back in 034 then went to $125 snow $150.... ahhh man thank heaven for discounts!

damn jb they sued to be a buck back in 034 then went to $125 snow $150.... ahhh man thank heaven for discounts!

Back
Top Bottom