what Jordan IIIs are comming out in 2010 and 2011?

its hard to turn down a pair of 3s its just a great silhouette, these are a must have, i hope jb releases another pair and cw sometime next year..something black based. to be honest i wouldnt be mad @ jb if they made a couple new CWs for the 3...just as long as they dont overkill it

its hard to turn down a pair of 3s its just a great silhouette, these are a must have, i hope jb releases another pair and cw sometime next year..something black based. to be honest i wouldnt be mad @ jb if they made a couple new CWs for the 3...just as long as they dont overkill it

rather have the white cement 4's but these will do for now but at 150??? they should at least put nike on the back for that price sh*t if they did that i wouldnt mind dropping 175

rather have the white cement 4's but these will do for now but at 150??? they should at least put nike on the back for that price sh*t if they did that i wouldnt mind dropping 175

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

cant wait for this release
Me neither.  Thank goodness they're not dropping this year.  Gives us some time to save up some funds 'til then. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

cant wait for this release
Me neither.  Thank goodness they're not dropping this year.  Gives us some time to save up some funds 'til then. 
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know if the Fire Red 3's are also being released again in 2011?

When I heard about the white/cement release, I did a google search for confirmation, and the 1st blog I saw had a picture of the 2007 Fire Red's and said these were also supposed to come out again, along with the white/cements.

Does anyone know if the Fire Red 3's are also being released again in 2011?

When I heard about the white/cement release, I did a google search for confirmation, and the 1st blog I saw had a picture of the 2007 Fire Red's and said these were also supposed to come out again, along with the white/cements.

Originally Posted by TKBawlin95

cements. do you guys think they ganna sell out once they drop?

maybe, it's a strong possibility, i remember months before the 2's were coming out I called how crazy they were going to sell down here in the DMV, and my goodness when they finally dropped, that day, I was lucky enough to get the 2nd pair (last pair) a certain store had, and this was 15 minutes after the doors opened...

went back to that store last week after I copped my infa's and dude told me that they had to re-up a third time for them, because dudes were buying them like crazy.

and then again the 9's down here (Carolina's) are just sitting collecting dust, I've seen 2's everywhere, but I honestly think I'm like the only dude with the Carolina 9's down here
laugh.gif

who knows, only time will tell....I want the black Cement 3's though, don't know about this white one....

Originally Posted by TKBawlin95

cements. do you guys think they ganna sell out once they drop?

maybe, it's a strong possibility, i remember months before the 2's were coming out I called how crazy they were going to sell down here in the DMV, and my goodness when they finally dropped, that day, I was lucky enough to get the 2nd pair (last pair) a certain store had, and this was 15 minutes after the doors opened...

went back to that store last week after I copped my infa's and dude told me that they had to re-up a third time for them, because dudes were buying them like crazy.

and then again the 9's down here (Carolina's) are just sitting collecting dust, I've seen 2's everywhere, but I honestly think I'm like the only dude with the Carolina 9's down here
laugh.gif

who knows, only time will tell....I want the black Cement 3's though, don't know about this white one....

Back
Top Bottom