what just happened to me

Wassup NT I had one of the worst experienxes of my life tonight. So you know I get up at 8 a.m because I have work at 10 and so the day is just like any other work day. And the day before me and my girl agree to go out and watch spider man if her mom lets her. So I pick her and her sister up from their house since the sisters boyfriend wass meeting up with her at the mall.so we watch the movie and everything is good but it ends before her sisters so we say f it and have s e x in car and after we finish we both agree to a round 2 But we would go scoop an ice cream to cool down a bit. So we drive off to mcdonalds and I order amd she hits me with I dont want ice cream anymore so we leave to whataburher because she wants fries ans I say cool. So we order the fries at whataburger but I guess I was distracted and like just ran through the curve and that left me shook. And then I go to switch lanes And I was still shooke from what happened earlier cut some guy off. And all Hear is the guy going crazy with his horn which makes me panic (mind you all I For like 5 seconds is car horns going off). So I pull in to the mall and recline my seat all the way back and my girl keeps asking me if I was okay. Like everything she did was funny to me I couldn't even look at her without lauging. And a group of kids walked by and I told her I wish I could get the chance to beat the poop out of every one of them. I just felt so many different emotions and I couldn't stop tellimg my girl I loved her I couldn't think straight at all I had no control over my speech. I was scared to drive them back home because I couldn't focus on anything. ..

Thanks for helping I just want to kmow what happened to me

Lol like I said I'm cool now it just felt weird being in that state of mind. ... but like jokes aside what do you guys think happened to me

I once heard a dude say that the term "honky" came from when black people would honk their horns at white people. :rofl:

So u had sex but you didnt post pics????

Maybe u should spend less time making up stories and more time working for da hemi cuz when u get da hemi aint no sucka gunna think about honking at you b

So u had sex but you didnt post pics????

Maybe u should spend less time making up stories and more time working for da hemi cuz when u get da hemi aint no sucka gunna think about honking at you b
Im not making any of this up everything I said was the truf

I'm still confused at the part when the sister didn't come.

Why didn't you just get fries at Macca's OP?

OP I assume you live on the west coast
With that being said, California, here is your L for the day

And to answer your question, man up...You just got honked at. ****** get honked at every day, B. Wipe the similac off ya lips, wash ya face and grow up. **** is gonna happen in this thing that we call life.

Back
Top Bottom