What kind of deodorant do you use? vol. Lightweight Spin-off

#**% is crazy.

One week I see NTer's talking about they feel embarrassed/awkward buying rubbers at the store, then the next week I see NTers talking about they wear women's deordorant.

laugh.gif

NT hash been on a roll with these threads lately

I wear Men Degree Invisible Stick.

NT hash been on a roll with these threads lately

I wear Men Degree Invisible Stick.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Ya'll gotta stop using them chemicals in your underarms... I'm not convinced all of that stuff is super safe... aluminum etc... I've started to try and use more natural stuff.

This, I use:
312aM7Ae7rL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ya'll gotta stop using them chemicals in your underarms... I'm not convinced all of that stuff is super safe... aluminum etc... I've started to try and use more natural stuff.

This, I use:

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This, I use:

I've been trying to find this deodorant, what stores carries these?

I agree with Dame Theory, all these chemicals can be bad for you.  Basically stay away from deodorants that contains "Aluminum".  

This, I use:

I agree with Dame Theory, all these chemicals can be bad for you.  Basically stay away from deodorants that contains "Aluminum".  

Originally Posted by Regal Black

This, I use:

I get it at Publix.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

This, I use:

I get it at Publix.

Back
Top Bottom