What kind of deodorant do you use? vol. Lightweight Spin-off

Old Spice Red Zone invisible solids. Gels and powders feel gross.

I understand the women's deodorant thing though. No hate from me.

Old Spice Red Zone invisible solids. Gels and powders feel gross.

I understand the women's deodorant thing though. No hate from me.

883484717172.jpg

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

41eoCK9YbyL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

soft solid
pimp.gif
This is the only one I can use. Everything else turns into beehives in my armpit hair. If Old Spice ever stops making this one, I'll be stinky.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

41eoCK9YbyL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

soft solid
pimp.gif
This is the only one I can use. Everything else turns into beehives in my armpit hair. If Old Spice ever stops making this one, I'll be stinky.

Originally Posted by ABC

This stuff will have females constantly telling you "you must have just showered... wow"
Don't downplay the scent of the Irish Spring. I stay with it for body wash, too.

972711.jpg

Edit: also this stuff doesn't bother my underarms at all... I used to get red rashes all the time from that Old Spice Red Zone and had to switch to an organic kind. Finally found this stuff ^^ that works fine without discomfort.
this stuff is the truth, i also u lady speed stick sumtimes

Originally Posted by ABC

This stuff will have females constantly telling you "you must have just showered... wow"
Don't downplay the scent of the Irish Spring. I stay with it for body wash, too.

972711.jpg

Edit: also this stuff doesn't bother my underarms at all... I used to get red rashes all the time from that Old Spice Red Zone and had to switch to an organic kind. Finally found this stuff ^^ that works fine without discomfort.
this stuff is the truth, i also u lady speed stick sumtimes

OP i used to use that stuff but the yellow stains on my white tees were unforgivable.

I went from that to the blue stuff that is Old Spice. I think its original?

OP i used to use that stuff but the yellow stains on my white tees were unforgivable.

I went from that to the blue stuff that is Old Spice. I think its original?

Back
Top Bottom