What kind of lingerie do you guys like?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by HolyCannoli

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Hey Cannoli, do y'all do PYP's over there...

I wish I knew what that meant
embarassed.gif

Pick your partner...

nerd.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Look just be fresh out the shower, freshly oiled up and have that monkey trimmed up right and you will be good. Dudes really don't care like that.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif

I'm sorry. My life is far from void and sad.

I was just curious why this broad (and you for that matter) are posting on NT in the first place.

Just like I'm curious why dudes like Stringer (or should I say Stringy) and OG are posting on JJB.

eyes.gif
Who are you to dictate who should post where on any messageboard? The question you should ask yourself is why does it matter to you? Do you ownthe intellectual property rights of the internet in order you can dictate which person should post where?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

I was just curious why this broad (and you for that matter) are posting on NT in the first place.

Just like I'm curious why dudes like Stringer (or should I say Stringy) and OG are posting on JJB.

eyes.gif
Who are you to dictate who should post where on any messageboard? The question you should ask yourself is why does it matter to you? Do you own the intellectual property rights of the internet in order you can dictate which person should post where?

23j6cte.gif

The whole I don't like/I hate post !+@%%@/girls who "you think" crave e-attention is getting really tired. Yall dudes always come off mad bitterlike something like that online is worth ya time. Yall might as well go to the extreme like the other dudes and flame and make jokes, at least that'sfunny.
I mean posting you don't like post !+@%%@/girls looking for e-attention and the lame criticisms is just giving them what you claim they want.

I'm finna go in on this broad Hazeleyed Honey as soon as i get to my laptop in 15 min...

Gettin on my last nerve with what she been sayin lately

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I'm finna go in on this broad Hazeleyed Honey as soon as i get to my laptop in 15 min...

Case in point
laugh.gif
Guess you don't got a lot to do.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by rtz13

looks like simplydimply has been gassed up enough to start throwing stones at the other females.
indifferent.gif
..shots FIRED!

btw what did Simply say? dont feel like goin back in the post
-The Juice

Ntalk females, well a specific few of them, do it all the time. It's like, they see "us", NT dudes, as their territory and get all brolic whenever a new chick makes an appearance. I suppose they don't wanna share the e-attention they get...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...and if need be, they will attack the new chick, subliminally or overtly...

1zojk2a.gif

That's Simply in the blue...immediately throwing shots at HolyCannoli in the red

Simply stay wanting all the e-honey for her self...

lol what? you are idiots, all most of you. if you were paying attention you'd see that i was on YOUR GUYS SIDE.

i wasn't throwing stones, i was trying to trick her into posting pictures for Y'ALL .. reverse psychology. because really... do think a girl is just going to go... "oh, okay!" and post pictures when requested? no. but everytime i open my mouth type everything is always misconstrued.

she and i have exchanged pms and we are cool. stop instigating. i was done with this thread a long time ago.

damn- just saw that ya'll found her picture... cannoli i told you to be careful because nters don't play
frown.gif

she put that pic as her avy and quickly took it off when she was getting flamed

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why are you guys so angry?
I am curious to know that too. What did she do that is so upsetting? They are the ones that have their panties all twisted over something so insignificant. Like I said in another thread, it is because they are shallow and superficial and think that their judgments of someone's looks is valid enough to boost their own ego. They must not love themselves enough and have all these personal psychological issues in order to get satisfaction and get off on picking on a girl and her looks on an internet forum. Who are they to put down someone's looks? They act like they all looking like Brad Pitt, Mekhi Phifer and ItsGettinHot* themselves. It is upsetting them even more that she seems to be taking their punches and carry herself well. In the end, they are the ones making themselves look quite idiotic.
*fixed

Shorty, you gettin' too deep.
laugh.gif

The simple answer is.... This is anonymous. Dudes will talk way more reckless on here to an unattractive female, just like they will simp way harder for a hotone. They're never gonna meet em so what's stopping them from sayin' whatever comes to mind?

Not sayin' it's a good look, but it is what it is.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I got a confession to make... i'm an Adidas man.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Refrain from calling me broad please, thank you.

I am willing to hear what you have to say and I will discuss back with you if it is in a civilized manner. However, if you resort to personal attacks, then youwould just be proving my point and you can go at it alone. Right there, when you make personal attacks, your argument to me becomes all null and void.

So, I will be waiting for what you have to say...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

The simple answer is.... This is anonymous. Dudes will talk way more reckless on here to an unattractive female, just like they will simp way harder for a hot one. They're never gonna meet em so what's stopping them from sayin' whatever comes to mind?
nerd.gif
you never know ....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom