What kind of lingerie do you guys like?

Why are people acting all brand new? This is NT. You know the deal. It's been this way for years. And it's not changing. Everybody gets crackedon....can't stomach it? kick rocks...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

The simple answer is.... This is anonymous. Dudes will talk way more reckless on here to an unattractive female, just like they will simp way harder for a hot one. They're never gonna meet em so what's stopping them from sayin' whatever comes to mind?
nerd.gif
you never know ....
nerd.gif
I mean, there's exceptions to the rules, but they won't be coming from these clowns.
laugh.gif

"So how did you two meet?"
"He saw my name on a message board and said **** OR ****"

Siiiiiiiiiiike

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why are you guys so angry?
I am curious to know that too. What did she do that is so upsetting? They are the ones that have their panties all twisted over something so insignificant. Like I said in another thread, it is because they are shallow and superficial and think that their judgments of someone's looks is valid enough to boost their own ego. They must not love themselves enough and have all these personal psychological issues in order to get satisfaction and get off on picking on a girl and her looks on an internet forum. Who are they to put down someone's looks? They act like they all looking like Brad Pitt, Mekhi Phifer and ItsGettinHot* themselves. It is upsetting them even more that she seems to be taking their punches and carry herself well. In the end, they are the ones making themselves look quite idiotic.
*fixed

Shorty, you gettin' too deep.
laugh.gif

The simple answer is.... This is anonymous. Dudes will talk way more reckless on here to an unattractive female, just like they will simp way harder for a hot one. They're never gonna meet em so what's stopping them from sayin' whatever comes to mind?

Not sayin' it's a good look, but it is what it is.
Thanks for answering back in a respectful manner. Greatly appreciate it.
smile.gif

I do see it a lot on here, and at first I would just look it over, but it is just getting out of hand. I would say the same thing if some were doing this evento another guy who just did not deserve this kind of taunting.

To some it might just be the internet, but to some others when they have people say these kind of comments to them, it can hurt them, especially if theyalready suffer from low self-esteem. There is not much difference then if a random person shouted these kind of insults or here. The internet, you are morelikely to get away with it. Words are words and I think it's just not cool to do that no matter if it is the internet or real life from random people orstrangers.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

I am curious to know that too. What did she do that is so upsetting? They are the ones that have their panties all twisted over something so insignificant. Like I said in another thread, it is because they are shallow and superficial and think that their judgments of someone's looks is valid enough to boost their own ego. They must not love themselves enough and have all these personal psychological issues in order to get satisfaction and get off on picking on a girl and her looks on an internet forum. Who are they to put down someone's looks? They act like they all looking like Brad Pitt, Mekhi Phifer and ItsGettinHot* themselves. It is upsetting them even more that she seems to be taking their punches and carry herself well. In the end, they are the ones making themselves look quite idiotic.

*fixed

laugh.gif

smile.gif

I do see it a lot on here, and at first I would just look it over, but it is just getting out of hand. I would say the same thing if some were doing this even to another guy who just did not deserve this kind of taunting.

To some it might just be the internet, but to some others when they have people say these kind of comments to them, it can hurt them, especially if they already suffer from low self-esteem. There is not much difference then if a random person shouted these kind of insults or here. The internet, you are more likely to get away with it. Words are words and I think it's just not cool to do that no matter if it is the internet or real life from random people or strangers.

You sound A LOT like someone who works at a customer service call center.
laugh.gif
Have you ever done anything like that???????

Originally Posted by November33rd

Why are people acting all brand new? This is NT. You know the deal. It's been this way for years. And it's not changing. Everybody gets cracked on....can't stomach it? kick rocks...

True...

But then why get all upset when some stand up for those who get cracked on? So, being cracked on is accepted, but not standing up for those who are cracked on?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

*fixed

laugh.gif

smile.gif

I do see it a lot on here, and at first I would just look it over, but it is just getting out of hand. I would say the same thing if some were doing this even to another guy who just did not deserve this kind of taunting.

To some it might just be the internet, but to some others when they have people say these kind of comments to them, it can hurt them, especially if they already suffer from low self-esteem. There is not much difference then if a random person shouted these kind of insults or here. The internet, you are more likely to get away with it. Words are words and I think it's just not cool to do that no matter if it is the internet or real life from random people or strangers.
Well this is how you can tell who respects others because that's how they were raised, and who does it cuz they're scared of an
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
whoopin'. So the only people that will acknowledge a post likethe one you just preached is the choir. The rest ain't worried about what happens to others.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I'm finna go in on this broad Hazeleyed Honey as soon as i get to my laptop in 15 min...

Gettin on my last nerve with what she been sayin lately
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wasnt goin 2 do anything... i just enjoy being a big belligerent on occasion

but peep the sig... its what i do

I'm finna go in on this broad Hazeleyed Honey as soon as i get to my laptop in 15 min...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Awww, Eric, that was so anti-climatic.
laugh.gif

I was expecting roasting or you to take my pics and photoshop them or something since it seemed like you were really angry. It's all good. I think I amjust not used to NT fully yet. I am always the one that has to fight for the oppressed and the underdogs. It is in my nature.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Awww, Eric, that was so anti-climatic.
laugh.gif

I was expecting roasting or you to take my pics and photoshop them or something since it seemed like you were really angry. It's all good. I think I am just not used to NT fully yet. I am always the one that has to fight for the oppressed and the underdogs. It is in my nature.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just wanted to strip up a lil anticipation & some controversy

but seriously why you always gotta be a buzzkill... we're all having a good time gettin some laughs at her expense, and then you go and defend her... y ugotta do all that... just join in with us & make jokes about her too...

Why are people acting all brand new? This is NT. You know the deal. It's been this way for years. And it's not changing. Everybody gets cracked on....can't stomach it? kick rocks...

True...

But then why get all upset when some stand up for those who get cracked on? So, being cracked on is accepted, but not standing up for those who are cracked on?
Why are people bothering to stand up against some harmless jokes on an internet message board? It's just jokes. People can do whatever theywant but if you're wasting time standing up for somebody on a message board then you've got bigger issues.
laugh.gif
It's a public forum...you don'thave to read the threads if you don't want to see people get made fun of so why bother defending them? This isn't real life although it seems a lot ofpeople really do live on here.
laugh.gif

True...

Why are people bothering to stand up against some harmless jokes on an internet message board? It's just jokes. People can do whatever they want but if you're wasting time standing up for somebody on a message board then you've got bigger issues.
laugh.gif
It's a public forum...you don't have to read the threads if you don't want to see people get made fun of so why bother defending them? This isn't real life although it seems a lot of people really do live on here.
laugh.gif
People kill themselves over stuff like this, G. Granted, MOST people don't, but it happens.

She's obviously one of those "Save the world one puppy at a time" type girls, so why not let her do her?

Back
Top Bottom