What kind of pets do you guys have....

I saved a cat almost a year ago. Been really chill aside from his little ticks here and there:

gay-accessories-21.jpg

i-am-cummings-5.jpg

wet-wipes-1.jpg

i-am-cummings-6.jpg

cats-dogs-4.jpg

5-days-3.jpg

I saved a cat almost a year ago. Been really chill aside from his little ticks here and there:

gay-accessories-21.jpg

i-am-cummings-5.jpg

wet-wipes-1.jpg

i-am-cummings-6.jpg

cats-dogs-4.jpg

5-days-3.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

gay-accessories-21.jpg

i-am-cummings-5.jpg

wet-wipes-1.jpg

i-am-cummings-6.jpg

cats-dogs-4.jpg

5-days-3.jpg

I'm a huge cat person, it's so cute
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

gay-accessories-21.jpg

i-am-cummings-5.jpg

wet-wipes-1.jpg

i-am-cummings-6.jpg

cats-dogs-4.jpg

5-days-3.jpg

I'm a huge cat person, it's so cute
embarassed.gif

I have a cat.

71984_442715818067_791693067_5264071_428774_n.jpg

He's like the kid who wears his Halloween costume all year. 

I have a cat.

71984_442715818067_791693067_5264071_428774_n.jpg

He's like the kid who wears his Halloween costume all year. 

Tegus are not mean...neither are the snakes...these are all of mine except my friends anaconda and I take them out and interact with all of them EVERYDAY...they grow learning your not a threat but it's a bit hard when they're small cause they're little and your big so they tak you for a enemy and they're basically like my kids...I bring them to the vet and my snakes eat 2 times a week sometimes 3 and my lizards eat 2 times a day and my scorpions eat about once a week or so...my lizards eat raw egg,scrambled egg,fruits,rawchicken cutlet,raw ground turkey,and mice and rats depending on how big they are cause my little guys eat mice and the big guys eat rats...it gets pretty expensive but I take care of them all and they all have separate tanks and cages and I provide them with they're heating and bedding and water they always have in they're cages...some lizards and snakes could take longer than others to get use to you so at times it's hard having a 6 foot lizard trying to attack you but you get use to it lol...same goes for the snakes...I enjoy it and I've had dogs and fish like eels and other salt water fish but it got boring and I miss my dogs but my girlfriend was allergic and i had to give them Up so I stuck to reptiles...I wanna have my own zoo one day or at least be working in one and I'm pursuing that now so hopefully I get lucky...but they're not what they look the lizards are almost just like dogs believe it or not...and they can be with dogs and cats as long as you did right by raising them now if you didn't and fed them live rats and stuff and didn't socialize them they'll be wild and wanting to grab anything animal that moves which isn't how I raised my guys...but they sure are different so if your not scared of them give it a try I'll help out anyone who needs it...

Tegus are not mean...neither are the snakes...these are all of mine except my friends anaconda and I take them out and interact with all of them EVERYDAY...they grow learning your not a threat but it's a bit hard when they're small cause they're little and your big so they tak you for a enemy and they're basically like my kids...I bring them to the vet and my snakes eat 2 times a week sometimes 3 and my lizards eat 2 times a day and my scorpions eat about once a week or so...my lizards eat raw egg,scrambled egg,fruits,rawchicken cutlet,raw ground turkey,and mice and rats depending on how big they are cause my little guys eat mice and the big guys eat rats...it gets pretty expensive but I take care of them all and they all have separate tanks and cages and I provide them with they're heating and bedding and water they always have in they're cages...some lizards and snakes could take longer than others to get use to you so at times it's hard having a 6 foot lizard trying to attack you but you get use to it lol...same goes for the snakes...I enjoy it and I've had dogs and fish like eels and other salt water fish but it got boring and I miss my dogs but my girlfriend was allergic and i had to give them Up so I stuck to reptiles...I wanna have my own zoo one day or at least be working in one and I'm pursuing that now so hopefully I get lucky...but they're not what they look the lizards are almost just like dogs believe it or not...and they can be with dogs and cats as long as you did right by raising them now if you didn't and fed them live rats and stuff and didn't socialize them they'll be wild and wanting to grab anything animal that moves which isn't how I raised my guys...but they sure are different so if your not scared of them give it a try I'll help out anyone who needs it...

lil bro has 5 fishes. used to have a cat but my neighbor ran over and killed him.
RIP Cory

lil bro has 5 fishes. used to have a cat but my neighbor ran over and killed him.
RIP Cory

KSTAR wrote:
And this is my friend with his Anaconda.....

eek.gif

Where do you keep all those animals?

I don't know much about snakes, but will any of yours get as big as the one above?

KSTAR wrote:
And this is my friend with his Anaconda.....

eek.gif

Where do you keep all those animals?

I don't know much about snakes, but will any of yours get as big as the one above?

I want an iguana and an Alaskan Malamute then my life will be complete.

I couldn't see myself getting a snake though cause I don't want to have to watch it devour mice an rats like that.

I'm sure you're over that though.
laugh.gif

I want an iguana and an Alaskan Malamute then my life will be complete.

I couldn't see myself getting a snake though cause I don't want to have to watch it devour mice an rats like that.

I'm sure you're over that though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom