What liquor should I cop tonight? I'm looking for something nice, but not super expensive

Jack Daniels is soo good with coke.
pimp.gif

And that Kirkland vodka is the TRUTH. Chase with basically any juice and you're good.

Black Label Johnny Walker is really good too.

If you're looking to mix fruit juices with vodka, just get a cheap variety. No need to spend that much on something you're going to dilute.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by eight2one

go with Burnett's....it wont hurt your pockets either, and smooth for being soo cheap!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i feel like we're the only ones who openly admit to liking burnetts

laugh.gif
I think we are. Everybody else wanna act like it's horrible cuzit's cheap; but this is how I figure it....the price of Grey Goose is like $30 something....for that price I can get 3-4 bottles of Burnett's and havespare change!

yo start off hard wit some hennessy then just get some vodka and mix drinks no1 can tell they will be to messed up to think or say anything lol

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I'm dead serious too. If you got a Costco your way, stop in and get a couple bottles of this.

If you look around the interwebz, LOTS of folks are saying that it is private label GOOSE (some argue against it). I don't know if there is any truth to that, but it is just as smooth as goose no lie. When my boy picked up a bottle of this I was clownin him for buyin the Costco brand booze but I changed my tune after we started drinking it. Trust me on this one. I got a 1.75L of Ketel in my freezer (which I dont care for but it the missus wanted to get it) and once thats gone Ima go to Costco and buy a case of this stuff. I probably go through atleast one 750ML bottle of Vodka a week in my house (what can I say, I'm an alcoholic and so are my friends) and switchin to Kirkland brand is gonna save me some dough.
I've heard good things about this bottle too.
how much is it?

OP just get some soco

My roomate got crystal head last week...It was really for the sick bottle though..It wasn't bad though..Only like 40 bucks and you get a sweet glassskull...

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

yo start off hard wit some hennessy then just get some vodka and mix drinks no1 can tell they will be to messed up to think or say anything lol

lol wut

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I'm dead serious too. If you got a Costco your way, stop in and get a couple bottles of this.

If you look around the interwebz, LOTS of folks are saying that it is private label GOOSE (some argue against it). I don't know if there is any truth to that, but it is just as smooth as goose no lie. When my boy picked up a bottle of this I was clownin him for buyin the Costco brand booze but I changed my tune after we started drinking it. Trust me on this one. I got a 1.75L of Ketel in my freezer (which I dont care for but it the missus wanted to get it) and once thats gone Ima go to Costco and buy a case of this stuff. I probably go through atleast one 750ML bottle of Vodka a week in my house (what can I say, I'm an alcoholic and so are my friends) and switchin to Kirkland brand is gonna save me some dough.
I've heard good things about this bottle too.
how much is it?

OP just get some soco

I believe its $27.99 for a 1.75L bottle at Costco. If you are comparing prices to 750ML bottles it really is a steal considering the normal sized goosenormally retails for about $35-40. I know its not apples to apples, but its like buying 2 bottles of goose for $70 (for a total of 1.5L) or getting an extra250ML of the Kirkland stuff and paying less than half the price.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

go with Burnett's....it wont hurt your pockets either, and smooth for being soo cheap!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i feel like we're the only ones who openly admit to liking burnetts

laugh.gif
I think we are. Everybody else wanna act like it's horrible cuz it's cheap; but this is how I figure it....the price of Grey Goose is like $30 something....for that price I can get 3-4 bottles of Burnett's and have spare change!
I LOVE Burnett's. The only problem is that I can only find it at Winco.
frown.gif
Stuff is like $7 a bottle, and tastes amazing. I've tried damnnear every flavor, but I think that the watermelon is the best.
pimp.gif
I think I copped over a dozen bottles this summer alone.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

Have you ever drank before? Mixing Dark liquor and Light liquor is not a good look. You will have people throwing up all night.

i'm really intrigued by kirkland vodka. i'm gonna give it ONE try. I'm also gonna cop some henny and might take some advice on the bourbon. nojager for me, that %!#* is disgusting to the Nth degree imho.

and to the dude who said mix dark and light liquor, bro... you might as well pour a 40 ounce into a cup with wine, same result
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom