What Lotion Do You use?

1972.jpg

for some reason i dont like the smell of lotion as much and they seem to still leave my body dry when i use it so i use vaseline

for some reason i dont like the smell of lotion as much and they seem to still leave my body dry when i use it so i use vaseline

i got a bottle of...
Queen-Helene-Cocoa-Butter-Hand_FB1F7B6B.jpg

but ive been finding that it doesn't really moisturize well...so ill prolly get some reg lotion..idk jergens or sumthin.

i got a bottle of...

but ive been finding that it doesn't really moisturize well...so ill prolly get some reg lotion..idk jergens or sumthin.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i got a bottle of...

that #*#$ is like water...its so liquidy...

cant go wrong w/baby oil either...put it on at night while your skin is still damp...after a few weeks you wont need to use lotion as often during the day even in the winter...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i got a bottle of...

that #*#$ is like water...its so liquidy...

cant go wrong w/baby oil either...put it on at night while your skin is still damp...after a few weeks you wont need to use lotion as often during the day even in the winter...

Cant use any lotion right now since im with the "no fap in November"deal

Use lubriderm every once in a while...simple...no odor. gets the job done.

Cant use any lotion right now since im with the "no fap in November"deal

Use lubriderm every once in a while...simple...no odor. gets the job done.

Back
Top Bottom