What made this pair FAKE? I need a help. Thank you!

Few things I noticed:

Lace bag is too big and has a red line

Looks like there are possibly widows peaks on the toe. Might have been trimmed. preferations look off as well

Shoe trees are white

sole molds are wrong, particularly the middle with the Nike logo. Should look like little L's and - if that makes sense

I'm not familiar with grade school sizes, so some of my assessment could be off as I'm basing it on adults size

Last edited:
So its possible that legitimacy of Gs is different from adult's?

I am not familiar with GS sizes either if there are any differences so my assessment will be based on adult size as well. The box lid is stamped which is a good indication (Don't know if they stamp fakes now). Also ask for a picture of the bottom side of the box, make sure their is a NIke sticker. See picture.View media item 1121671

I am not familiar with GS sizes either if there are any differences so my assessment will be based on adult size as well. The box lid is stamped which is a good indication (Don't know if they stamp fakes now). Also ask for a picture of the bottom side of the box, make sure their is a NIke sticker. See picture.View media item 1121671

Can we really compare GS and Adult aj1 breds? Thank you for the information.

That's what I'm saying tho, not sure if the differences are based on an adult size and GS stand point or if the differences seen differentiate real vs fake regardless of GS, PS and adult size etc-etc. So from what I know, fake AJ I's OG high boxes DOES NOT have that Nike sticker on the bottom of the box so I lean towards legit unless other NT'ers chime in to agree or disagree. Do you have picture of the box size label as well? Let's check out the font on the label. I think we can spot from the tag if these are really legit or not. Should've asked you that as well earlier.

Can we really compare GS and Adult aj1 breds? Thank you for the information.
For some parts no. For instance the soles, wings logo size, and cuts of the leather on the heels

The lace bag still should not have a red line running through it and the preferations on the toe box are still wrong though.

Look at this. Notice the lace bag? Usually fake AJ 1's have the wrong lace bag with the red line

http://instyleshoes.com/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-gs-575441-023.aspx

Last edited:
View media item 1122745View media item 1122746View media item 1122783View media item 1122784
That's what I'm saying tho, not sure if the differences are based on an adult size and GS stand point or if the differences seen differentiate real vs fake regardless of GS, PS and adult size etc-etc. So from what I know, fake AJ I's OG high boxes DOES NOT have that Nike sticker on the bottom of the box so I lean towards legit unless other NT'ers chime in to agree or disagree. Do you have picture of the box size label as well? Let's check out the font on the label. I think we can spot from the tag if these are really legit or not. Should've asked you that as well earlier.

Lace bag with the red line and white shoe trees have me thinking fake still...but someone else might know better

GS size should not differ in those 2 things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom