What makes a person charming?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

the point of this thread is ?
To know what makes a person charming. Duh %%$#$ duh
so you're trying to be like someone huh ?
indifferent.gif

-confidence but not cocky
-heartfelt
-know not only what but when to say something
-carisma
-attitude

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i am taking notes
Get a fresh page of notebook paper...

Compliments go a long way, but they have to be censer.

None of that simpin %!$# that has been on the rise lately...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

- wit
- ability to smile sincerely
- attentiveness
- good energy
- exuding warmth
That's it.
really? ive been called charming many times and i have an inability to smile. i would want me smile to look like
smile.gif
but it turns out to be
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

- wit
- ability to smile sincerely
- attentiveness
- good energy
- exuding warmth
That's it.
really? ive been called charming many times and i have an inability to smile. i would want me smile to look like
smile.gif
but it turns out to be
glasses.gif
I guess some people are more charming than others.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

When you talk to someone charming, you felt like youve known them your whole life. Someone charming makes you feel comfortable talking to them. They are funny without trying too hard. They are nice without coming off as a brown noser. They are gay.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i caught that too.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by jm2000

When you talk to someone charming, you felt like youve known them your whole life. Someone charming makes you feel comfortable talking to them. They are funny without trying too hard. They are nice without coming off as a brown noser. They are gay.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i caught that too.

I lol'd@They are gay

I lack charm sometimes cuz i can be cold....but i can turn on my charm like a lgiht switch.

When you talk to someone charming, you felt like youve known them your whole life. Someone charming makes you feel comfortable talking to them. They are funny without trying too hard. They are nice without coming off as a brown noser.
That's me right there.

Chris brown = whip down a chick & still have her on your team ....thats one hell of a arm ...ooops charm

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

the point of this thread is ?
To know what makes a person charming. Duh %%$#$ duh
so you're trying to be like someone huh ?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What??

Ahh yes you got me. Im tryna be like someone
eyes.gif

How do you come up with that conclusion based on my response. You asked a question and I answered. Dont come at me salty for no reason

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who the hell bumped this thread?
laugh.gif
and i'm the OP....

Anyway. I got this girl in class and its only like 12 people in my class and we get it popping but damn, shes so fine, gets my confidence real low, and I'ma fairly confident dude. anywhoo. I'll put in work. About to be THAT dude.

When you talk to someone charming, you felt like youve known them your whole life. Someone charming makes you feel comfortable talking to them. They are funny without trying too hard. They are nice without coming off as a brown noser. THEY ARE GAY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To me someone charming is someone who you can have a natural liking for even before you get to know them. They have vibe of being chill and don't come offas #$&%#.

Back
Top Bottom