What matches a yellow prom dress?

OBS4.2h.jpg

remember dudes back in the day wearing stealths to prom
laugh.gif

for some reason, I don't have a problem with XIs. I guess it's what's left of the sneaker head in me lol

Prom eh?

Listen to what I'm about to tell you.

Forget about matching colors.

Get black tux, fitted correctly. We're talking proper length, cut, and sizing throughout the shoulders, waist, hips, and ankles. A yellow accent from a tieor a pocket square to highlight your girl's dress, and you'll look fresher than any clown at your prom with a white vest/ white tux thing going.

Stop dressing like a high schooler.

Yellow is one of the more popular colors when it comes to tuxedos.

It shouldn't be that hard.

You can also just go to Men's Warehouse and tell them you need something yellow. They'll hook you up with something.

My suggestion is a black jackt and pants, white shirt, and yellow bow and pocket square. You can also use one of those things that wrap around your stomach inyellow.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Yellow is one of the more popular colors when it comes to tuxedos.

It shouldn't be that hard.

You can also just go to Men's Warehouse and tell them you need something yellow. They'll hook you up with something.

My suggestion is a black jacket and pants, white shirt, and yellow bow and pocket square. You can also use one of those things that wrap around your stomach in yellow.

Basically.

it depends on what yellow it is...my cuzzo went to prom looking like a bruised banana cuz he girl wore this ugly bigbird looking dress

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

My girl has a yellow dress for prom, and idk what color vest and tie to get, I was thinking white vest with a white and yellow tie but my mom says I'd look like an easter egg and a bumblebee.

You guys got any suggestions for what colors I should wear?

Thx.
Where what you want, and tell her youll wear a yellow condom.

Back
Top Bottom