What movie would you make a sequel to that they never made? What's the concept?

I always felt like Equilibrium was just scratching the surface. They only liberated the one city, they could take on the world and make an all out gunkata war.

Bale could lead an army of people with emotions against the controlling system in charge. The system engineers see the power in emotions and unleash anger into their soldiers to make them fight better. Give them a bigger budget(you can tell how many sacrifices they made in the movie).

What's your pick and idea?

Great topic idea. 👍 I'd have to think about this but off the top of my head, and this may not be liked, but I really enjoyed the A Team movie. As a 43 year old who grew up watching that show RELIGIOUSLY as a kid in the 80's, the movie, in my opinion, was well done. Even though it didn't make the money required for a sequel, I enjoyed it and it was a fun movie. Loved Liam Neeson as Hannibal & Bradley Cooper as Face. That was great. Rampage did a good job as Mr T and Sharlto Copley was pretty cool as Murdoch (never heard of him until I watched Elisium).

The sequel could have been anything. Them on the run from the MP (Jessica Biel) and doing what they did on the tv shows. Helping the "little guy" against the bad bully business or advirsary. I'll come up with more movies in a bit.

Last edited:
Rock N Rolla 2: Johnny Quidd takes over his step fathers “business” while getting his music career back together.

Hackers 2 : Dade Murphy get a job with the CIA cyber defense and has to stop ruthless Russian hackers from ruining the USA’s economy.

Half Baked 2: Story don’t eem matter if Dave is in it.

Death Proof 2: Stuntman Mike’s brother Bob hunts the girls down for revenge.

Hancock 2: Charlize Theron’s character finally comes on in and decides the only way to truly be happy is to sacrifice they’re powers and be with Hancock. They live happily ever after, have a kid and they both die in a car wreck leaving their teenage child alone. At that point superpowers start to develop. Also....super villains are introduced.

I'd like a follow up to Blade Runner 2049, but idk if that'll happen since it didn't do too well at the box office. Would loved to see how the plot twist (won't spoil) would impact the Future.

They should also redo season 8 of Game of Thrones. I'm literally getting agitated typing this.

Would have loved to see a sequel or story continuation for Dances With Wolves. They had it in the works without Costner acting or directing but it never got past conception.

Didn't Guy Ritchie say he was working on The Real Rock and Roller? Figure its just a matter of time. A Team was fun as hell but the money it made combined with the original cast hating it probably ruined any chance for a sequel

People always say Kill Bill vol. 3
Rumor is that is real and takes place when the little girl is old enough to go after her

there is also rumor of a finished cut that ties the first two as a single film in all its glory

Sequel to Dredd from 2012

Probably just have a bigger and badder boss than "Ma-Ma". Also have the movie show more of the world and the city instead of being locked up in one building for most of the film

Sequel to Dredd from 2012

Probably just have a bigger and badder boss than "Ma-Ma". Also have the movie show more of the world and the city instead of being locked up in one building for most of the film
They made a sequel to The Raid already

A movie about Benny Blanco becoming the top dealer in the BX set during the 80s, after getting his rep boosted from taking Carlito out years earlier.

Constantine 2 - I don’t enough about his comic history but I really enjoyed the first, it had a solid story, a good cast, and a cool look overall. I would definitely have been down to see where they went with a sequel.
I agree. I loved it
A sequel I wish they would do.
Or at least reboot
I think it was rated R?
if not it needs to be.
hopefully with DC dropping the joker
They follow up with Dark themed movies and Constantine would be perfect

Back
Top Bottom