What new releases are you copping before 2012?

Didn't see any other thread like this, lock/delete if this is a repeat. 

Title says it all.

for me : 
pimp.gif

-Concord xi's

- Space Jam Dunks

- Lebron "Sprites"

-Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black

Didn't see any other thread like this, lock/delete if this is a repeat. 

Title says it all.

for me : 
pimp.gif

-Concord xi's

- Space Jam Dunks

- Lebron "Sprites"

-Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black

all of them cause we are gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk

all of them cause we are gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk

Taxi xII low are coming in June in Australia...Black cement III and Concord XI's.Then it's just a waiting game for JB to retro Carmine VI and anu CW of the XVII ,And I'm pretty much done for while until I wear some out.

Taxi xII low are coming in June in Australia...Black cement III and Concord XI's.Then it's just a waiting game for JB to retro Carmine VI and anu CW of the XVII ,And I'm pretty much done for while until I wear some out.

true blue 3s photoblue griffey 2s, thats it, unless that columbia 11 obsidian blue 12 pack is confirmed and this year, if not then i will scoop those next year and be done until some black red 13s and shake ndestrukts are finally retroed!

true blue 3s photoblue griffey 2s, thats it, unless that columbia 11 obsidian blue 12 pack is confirmed and this year, if not then i will scoop those next year and be done until some black red 13s and shake ndestrukts are finally retroed!

True Blue 3s and Concords. Would like to see some X's come out for ballin sometime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom