What new releases are you copping before 2012?

True Blue 3s and Concords. Would like to see some X's come out for ballin sometime in the near future.

Air Jordan 3 III True Blue
Air Jordan 7 VII Cardinal
Air Jordan 5 V Grape/Laney
ohwell.gif

Air Jordan 5 V Blk/M. Silver (stupid overly blue bottom = pass)
Air Jordan 3 III Blk/Cement
Air Jordan 14 XIV Blk/Red
Air Jordan 11 XI Concord

gonna be a long year. (i know grape/laney pack is pipe dreams, ducktales, etc. hope is alive with me though.)

ohwell.gif

Air Jordan 11 XI Concord

gonna be a long year. (i know grape/laney pack is pipe dreams, ducktales, etc. hope is alive with me though.)

Black/red XIV's
Black/red/vibrant yellow and white XIII's
Concord XI's (most definitely)

And maybe the Black/Cement III's

Black/red XIV's
Black/red/vibrant yellow and white XIII's
Concord XI's (most definitely)

And maybe the Black/Cement III's

Originally Posted by Gink

ohwell.gif

Air Jordan 11 XI Concord

I don't think they're ducktales at all... my manager told me FinishLine is DEFINITELY getting them... and my A.M.'s friend, a Nike Rep, told him that the pack is official for July. 
But my list:

TB 3

Grape/Laney

Dark Pine Foams

Concords 

Originally Posted by Gink

ohwell.gif

Air Jordan 11 XI Concord

I don't think they're ducktales at all... my manager told me FinishLine is DEFINITELY getting them... and my A.M.'s friend, a Nike Rep, told him that the pack is official for July. 
But my list:

TB 3

Grape/Laney

Dark Pine Foams

Concords 

I'll be coppin the TB's and Concords and hopefully a foam to march through the snow in

I'll be coppin the TB's and Concords and hopefully a foam to march through the snow in

damn, is anyone NOT getting the True Blues? I better start wearing the hell out of mine right now. Everyone's going to be sporting these too hard in the summer.

damn, is anyone NOT getting the True Blues? I better start wearing the hell out of mine right now. Everyone's going to be sporting these too hard in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom