What Nike did Kobe wear here ? Maybe not Nike

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good job kid.

I had my doubts when I first posted the pics but.... "I just went off living my life" and didn't wanna put the effort in it... :/

You think I'm taking a shot at you or something just because I found the shoe that the op started the thread to find? 

Ok, 'kid'.
laugh.gif

Oh god....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good job kid.

I had my doubts when I first posted the pics but.... "I just went off living my life" and didn't wanna put the effort in it... :/

You think I'm taking a shot at you or something just because I found the shoe that the op started the thread to find? 

Ok, 'kid'.
laugh.gif

Oh god....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

happy that Kobe has his own line now, but i was sooooooo hoping to get some Lakers cw's of the Jordans released during Kobe's freelance season.

How dope wouldve that been tho... I just remember ijapino and other mods just closing every thread in the JB section when he debuted a new J.

Originally Posted by peks03

happy that Kobe has his own line now, but i was sooooooo hoping to get some Lakers cw's of the Jordans released during Kobe's freelance season.

How dope wouldve that been tho... I just remember ijapino and other mods just closing every thread in the JB section when he debuted a new J.

Back
Top Bottom