What % of pro athletes do you think are unfaitful to their wives/gf's/etc?

When I was driving to work today, this was one of the topics on the radio. Of course this is in the wake of the Roger Clemens fiasco....there were dudescalling into the show with all sorts of stories...

one funny one was a few years back when AI was having his celebrity softball game in Bowie, MD he and his crew were posted up at some hotel in downtown DC. AIhad his wife in another hotel right across the street. Didn't matter that his wife was directly across the street....dude was having all sorts of womenbrought up to his suite. He was sending down his boys to the concierge trying to score condoms and other things....the dude that told the story was a workerin the hotel....

here's a stat from an article that highlighted Rita Ewing (Pat's ex)

"I don't think cheating is any more of a concern with NBA wives than it is with other married women," says Ewing, who was told by an NBA player that 95 percent of the guys in the league cheat. She estimates that 75 percent of the cheaters have women who are doing the same thing. "It's all about the kind of trust you have in your relationship." Apparently, not much in the NBA.

Link

95% for the NBA? What about other leagues?

i remember one Cowboy, forget who it was, (in regards to Tony Romo bringing Jessica to the game) said that "lot's of players bring their wives orgirlfriends to the games, some bring both."

laugh.gif

Don't get me started on a AI story...
laugh.gif

Should have seen him back in 01 at my cousins wedding....

i heard a story about Lamar Odom form a couple years back...but i'm willing to bet a majority have cheated at some point

Groupies throwin themselves at you left & right...it takes a strong man to deny that. & im sure most don't wanna,
laugh.gif

99.9%

HOWEVER... if 'being unfaithful' is defined as 'I don't know you're having sex with anyone else; I think you're having sex with onlyme', then I say around 10% are faithful.

What I'm saying is that if an athlete is in a relationship where the wife knows he's banging chicks in every city and he knows she's bringing dudeshome regularly... if that's happening and we're NOT calling cases like that 'being unfaithful', then I say around 10% of all pro athletes arecheating.

Like Kirilenko. Remember that interview a couple years ago where she said that he can sleep with one other woman every year, and she has no problem with that?Are we calling cases like that 'unfaithful'?

I think it is, but I doubt that most would.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

99.9%

What I'm saying is that if an athlete is in a relationship where the wife knows he's banging chicks in every city

veeeeeeeery few, prob the kickers and the 3rd strings make up that .1%

I'm gonna say 70% across all professional sports.

I've heard some ridiculous stories too, even involving pretty/poster boys like Peyton Manning.
laugh.gif
And you know the superstars are pulling the hottestgroupies. Has anybody else seen some of the soccer (European football) girlfriends/groupies? It's obscene...

Not something to be proud of. Only leads to stress, sin, and misery.

Its like drugs. Gets u high but leaves you lower.

It's EASY for athletes to cheat since they are always traveling when their wives/gf are not around + temptation always around them.

veeeeeeeery few, prob the kickers and the 3rd strings make up that .1%
alejanz28:
you must not understand what power lies behind saying "i play for_____."

Exactly what I was going to say.
laugh.gif

I don't care who it is... the 3rd string kicker on the Miami Dolphins... the boy can say 'Oh, for a living? I play in the NFL. Yes, the same NFL withthe Cowboys and the Patriots and the Packers and Moss and Chad Johnson and Cromartie and Colston. (
nerd.gif
). Those are all my boys, man. We're hanging out this Thursday. You shouldcome by. With all of your friends."

SenorRoboto2k5:
I bet Doug Christie would cheat if he didn't think KNOW he'd get castrated.
Fixed.

She would de-man him so quickly if she ever found out he had a bad thought about another woman.
laugh.gif

I'd say 90% in the NBA and 60% of the general population.

If I was in the NBA, I'd have some of my boys that I've once since grade school living at my house as "managers" and one of their jobs wouldbe to keep an eye on wifey to make sure she ain't cheating.

The percentage is definitely high. But I'd put it at "only" about 80%.

You gotta eliminate some of the older cats who have settled down and don't chase every piece of tail they see anymore.

Dudes like Jon Barry, Tim Duncan, Eli Manning, Chad Pennington, Roster Guard 24 & Greg Anthony for instance. They just don't look like %#%$*-chasers.
laugh.gif

Or in RG24's case he got busted and is most likely on his best behavior now.

Those are all my boys, man. We're hanging out this Thursday. You should come by. With all of your friends."
Ska FTW! But let me fix that for you my friend...

Those are all my boys, man. We're hanging out I will be in my room ALONE this Thursday. You should come by. With all of your friends."
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom