What % of pro athletes do you think are unfaitful to their wives/gf's/etc?

that .01 % makes up the gay players in pro sports
Son, it's gay clubs in visiting cities too. Don't act like Amaechi wasn't cheatin' on his bf on the road
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The percentage is definitely high. But I'd put it at "only" about 80%.

You gotta eliminate some of the older cats who have settled down and don't chase every piece of tail they see anymore.

Dudes like Jon Barry, Tim Duncan, Eli Manning, Chad Pennington, Roster Guard 24 & Greg Anthony for instance. They just don't look like %#%$*-chasers.
laugh.gif

Or in RG24's case he got busted and is most likely on his best behavior now.

Agreed.

alllll

Originally Posted by franchise3

98.6%

Which brings the question, why even get married?
it's kinda like the old school days before at this love nonsense ... you had ur trophy wife for the pedigree and ur mistress on the side foreverything else

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Originally Posted by ussjme

ive heard about dwight howard gutting some asian girl here in toronto. the thing i want to know is, do most of them have to like,take care of the girl after? as in buy her stuff? or do they jus have sex with them and then never see them again? or is it kinda,they have one girl per city and chill with her whenever they are in town,buyin her stuff,etc.

J Rich gutted my friends cousin back when he was a Warrior. He did her once, gave her some bracelet that was layin around that he had and bounced

Is your friends cousin mexican/filipino from the bay?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Not something to be proud of. Only leads to stress, sin, and misery.

Its like drugs. Gets u high but leaves you lower.

Back
Top Bottom