What Offends You??

The only thing that really offends me is "you are lucky you are skinny and can eat what ever you want" comment.

I am at the gym 4 days a week and play soccer on my off days and i watch my diet. I put in work. Because you are fat and lazy doesn't mean that i am too and just got lucky with my genetics. I work for what i have.

Other things like bother me or get on my nerves...but thats the big one that actually offends me

Bruh while I nonchalantly shrug this off at work, this pisses me off.

Im pretty much the only fit person in the IT department, get this comment on a very regular basis.

Yep i rarely say anything but it frustrates me so much. Compound that with the fact that we celebrate a birthday once every other week here at work and there is always cake/cupcakes/ice cream. I don't eat it and and get the "oh you can eat it though you are so skinny".

People with children who say that I am only able to have the hobbies that I do because I don't have kids. As if I don't have other responsibilities. Nobody told you to have kids before you were ready, b.
Hell yea. I got a boy that i'm business with always talking **** on me. Because I don't have cases or a kid or a bm. 

Yep i rarely say anything but it frustrates me so much. Compound that with the fact that we celebrate a birthday once every other week here at work and there is always cake/cupcakes/ice cream. I don't eat it and and get the "oh you can eat it though you are so skinny".
The funniest thing about those people is when they try to estimate how much somebody weighs.

There is this big girl that basically says this to this girl at my job (who is in shape). In shape girl is about 130. Solid.

The big girl asked her one day, "What are you trying to do with all the working out. You already weigh under 100 lbs"

In shape girl was HEATED man 
roll.gif

People with children who say that I am only able to have the hobbies that I do because I don't have kids. As if I don't have other responsibilities. Nobody told you to have kids before you were ready, b.
I get offended when people with children use the, "Unless you have kids you don't have a valid opinion on how to raise kids" card. I seriously get annoyed by that man

People that are always looking for a hand out, but never want to put in work...... Where YA AT (Future Voice)

Go that way b --------->

-People who carry conversations in class while the professor is lecturing.

-People who start packing their **** minutes before class is over and the professor is still lecturing.

Wait, people are offended by this stuff or just annoys them?

Or was the topic always about annoyance and the word offend was used?

Pseudo intellectuals. You know, the type to see a headline, google the topic, and then act like an expert until they're thoroughly dismissed by someone with actual expertise.

"Expertise" is debatable. Especially when you're in the Matrix "Mr. Anderson" :wink:

What's the difference between effectively using Google and someone teaching you how to research information for 3-4 years for a college degree?

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of HARVARD because he created something NEW, and they weren't able to teach him the information he needed to become a billionaire fast enough for his company's goals.

I think you have the notion that somehow a college degree is the "end all" of intellectual authority, when in actuality it only demonstrates that you've completed the course work required to be considered "knowledgeable" or competent, in a particular field. Not a definitive AUTHORITY.

The thing about Google is, that it's just indexing available information available on the Web. It could come from engineers, scientists, researchers or "regular" people, to whom different experts depend on for studies, and EMPIRICAL data.

Not dissin' you for getting your degree, congratulations. But don't put down people worldwide who use whatever tools are available to increase their knowledge.

In fact, that's what Tim Berners-Lee had in mind when the web was invented, for individuals to share ideas, research them, and build on them.

"thoroughly dismissed by someone with actual expertise", just keep repeating this to yourself. Over and over again. Arrogance driven by pompous ignorance. :smh:

Ah, I see the shoe fits.

Cheers.

Last edited:
attitude.

Especially if you're in the service business.

goes the other way too....

if you want to be helped and if I'm willing to help you out... don't be giving me attitude.

drivers who break the law then look at you like you were doing something wrong.
Like beeping at me AS SOON AS the light turns green. :smh:

I hate when people yell GREEN in the car.

Motha ***** I'M DRIVING. Stop counting down the light and let me drive.

Same people who do that are the same people who drive 35 in a 55. **** outta here

Clearly you're not driving and/or paying attention if people have to yell at you to go.

Same people who do that are the same people who drive 35 in a 55. **** outta here

Clearly you're not driving and/or paying attention if people have to yell at you to go.

Or the light just turned green and my foot has to move from the brake to the gas before the car can actually move?

Same type of people who don't understand how the car has to turn on first before the heat gets HOT....

Its called IMPATIENCE.

Last edited:
-People who start packing their **** minutes before class is over and the professor is still lecturing.
God this. They act like an extra 30 seconds to pack up after class is gonna kill them. So they pick up like 5 minutes early and sit there anxious for the professor to end class.

I hate people who bother me as soon as I wake up. Like damn give me an hour to gather myself first.

Or the light just turned green and my foot has to move from the brake to the gas before the car can actually move?

Same type of people who don't understand how the car has to turn on first before the heat gets HOT....

Its called IMPATIENCE.

You gotta be talking about 1 person in particular then.

Its called IMPATIENCE.

You gotta be talking about 1 person in particular then.

One person does come to mind, but its honestly happened on more than one occasion with various people.

Its generally people who don't drive often if at all, I've noticed. The whole hot car thing is also something thats happened with various people, but just less often as the green light thing.

Its like, cool, the light is green. I'm watching the light just like you, but this isn't a race, and I'm not revving my engine waiting for it to change like there's a prize waiting for us at the next stop. Just ride, fam.

Its more of a pet peeve than me being offended.

What offends me really is when you're talking and someone cuts you off. Or being undermined. I hate it. Especially when being used together :smh:

Monogamy. It doesn't make sense from an evolutionary perspective, mathematical perspective, social, biological, just benefits me as a man in almost no way.

Alpha lions in the pride just go around smashing all the lionesses (and some boy lions too to assert dominance but I'll pass on this) then dip and find a new pride to take over and distribute tour seed through

Females who still act like it's the 1800s. O my granny didn't have to work, she had a degree but never used it Cuz my grandad was a real man and paid for everything. Well u need to act like the women acted back then too. Do whatever the hell I say, no going out and turning up, no shopping all day etc.

The o I'm right your wrong because I have a college degree crowd.

-People who carry conversations in class while the professor is lecturing.

Simple solution to that is to just drop out of college. Problem solved. No need to thank me 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom