What old basketball sneakers would you cop instantly?

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

6olqu78.jpg

throwback-thursday-nike-air-force-180-pump-5.jpg

_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy
_o_.gif
we're not worthy

i agree with the Air Force 180 Pump

also Air Go

i hope this is a nike marketing plan for future retro releases =)

Theyre hot. Look at it, full length air bubble, translucent neon sole, black with neon is just sick. Beautiful. I remember Reggie Miller wearin em in 97. Ihated him more cuz he had em on

Originally Posted by Mac4167

you can get these at most Reebok Outlets, i know they had the blk/gold ones here and they were sitting on the shelves at $49.99, would've copped but im not feeling them like i did before. check it out...

can I get a number to the one close to you? They don't have the same comfort therefore not the same desire to have them, but I surely wouldn't mindhaving them anyway. They were gone around me before I had a chance to get them.

I own a pair of each already, but if these were to become 'available' in stores, in ANY colorway, I'd cop multiple pairs and they'd be the ONLYshoes I'd ever play ball in...

Nike_Air_Zoom_Drive_12.jpg

review_jetflight_sole.jpg

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Since you said "old"..
My top choice would be the Air Force 180 Pump.
pimp.gif
Had these in the 4th grade.. Wouldn't mind having these in my life again(w/my matching Mr. Robinsons neighborhood tee)!
throwback-thursday-nike-air-force-180-pump-5.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...I shed a tear seein' those..I remember standing in JC Penney's shoe section beggin' my parents for these and they was gonna get em forme, but my foot wasnt big enough and they said no cause it would have been 2 sizes too big for me..This will always be my Holy Grail..I'd give up adeadstock DMP for these, easy!!!

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

these for sure
Good God, this brings me back to 6th grade! Had I not purchased my Jordan IV's, these would
have been picked up for sure. Too bad they will never retro these bad boys. The turkey baster
pumping mechanism was hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom