WHAT OTHER STEPS DO I HAVE TO DO AFTER MY SSI CASE HAS BEEN JUDGED AS FULLY FAVORABLE

jt air jt

Banned
I searched online but couldn't find anything...
nerd.gif

Anyone care to help out?

Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by oidreez

elaborate?

I went to a hearing this past March and the judge decided that my case is fully favorable. I want to know if there are other steps I have to do to get my payments.

At this point you probably have already been issued a debit card or set up direct deposit. You should receive your money automatically sometime between May 1-3. You will also receive a back pay check for the sum of all of the months since you initially applied. They might send this in two payments though.

Also, you will be receiving some mail asking you to choose a Medicaid provider and a primary care physician. Fill this out and send it out fast. Check which provider works best with the Dr.s you are already seeing. If you do not send it back in time, one will be assigned to you and you might not like it.

Also, if you had a lawyer they will be getting their cut out of the back pay.

Originally Posted by ponson02

At this point you probably have already been issued a debit card or set up direct deposit. You should receive your money automatically sometime between May 1-3. You will also receive a back pay check for the sum of all of the months since you initially applied. They might send this in two payments though.

Also, you will be receiving some mail asking you to choose a Medicaid provider and a primary care physician. Fill this out and send it out fast. Check which provider works best with the Dr.s you are already seeing. If you do not send it back in time, one will be assigned to you and you might not like it.

Also, if you had a lawyer they will be getting their cut out of the back pay.

I haven't been issued a debit card and the letter I got never said anything about how to set up direct deposit. Also, I have to appoint a payee for my payments. I'm not a citizen yet so will this affect anything in anyway?

I got a call today from a Social Security office near my house and said that they will be asking me questions on Friday in the morning. What kind of questions will they ask? Will my citizenship be questioned?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I got a call today from a Social Security office near my house and said that they will be asking me questions on Friday in the morning. What kind of questions will they ask? Will my citizenship be questioned?

they will ask about your criminal history and they will question your citizenship since you are not an american citizen

Back
Top Bottom