What phone do you have?...................Vol_looking for a new phone.

So NT, what phone do you guys have and what rating would you give it, out of 10.

And list the one feature that you like most about your phone.

So NT, what phone do you guys have and what rating would you give it, out of 10.

And list the one feature that you like most about your phone.

Sprint ZIO ANDROID

7.0/10 would be a .5 but the camera has no flash and its not a 4g, like the EVO and EPIC

Sprint ZIO ANDROID

7.0/10 would be a .5 but the camera has no flash and its not a 4g, like the EVO and EPIC

Was in desperate need of a phone at the time but, I'm using the Gravity 3 and I'd say 9/10 if you want something not so fancy. Reception on it is amazing and texting is MUCH easier with the QWERTY keys than the touch screen phones.
sick.gif

Was in desperate need of a phone at the time but, I'm using the Gravity 3 and I'd say 9/10 if you want something not so fancy. Reception on it is amazing and texting is MUCH easier with the QWERTY keys than the touch screen phones.
sick.gif

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any of the phones mentioned here.  I like my iphone though.

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with any of the phones mentioned here.  I like my iphone though.

Droid & iPhone 4

9/10 for Droid. Free Navigation, Customization is awesome (without the need to jailbreak). But, VZW is expensive as hell for little minutes. Even with my brother's discount.

8/10 for iPhone. roll over minutes + brothers discount helps a ton. best looking iphone to date. only decent option on at&t. windows phone 7 is still too young to adopt, and android is bastardized on at&t

Droid & iPhone 4

9/10 for Droid. Free Navigation, Customization is awesome (without the need to jailbreak). But, VZW is expensive as hell for little minutes. Even with my brother's discount.

8/10 for iPhone. roll over minutes + brothers discount helps a ton. best looking iphone to date. only decent option on at&t. windows phone 7 is still too young to adopt, and android is bastardized on at&t

Back
Top Bottom