What phone do you have?

I got an old gray Razr. I've been wanting a blackberry for a while. What kind of phone do you have?

Instinct
smokin.gif

White iphone 3g 16gig

also will cop the new HTC Touch for sprint.. I'll decide which one I want to keep by January.

I have a dead Nokia N75 right now(passed thursday night/friday morning...
frown.gif
I miss you homie)
there's a Panatech? Duo in the mail that should be here monday to replace it for the time being
eyes.gif
(should've been here yesterday BUT...)
in the mean time I had this old motorola tracfone type thing with a camera and about 58 minutes on it that I called myself using...them minutes are LONGexpired so it's no use besides the camera which I left in my jacket when I went skating(damn I wish I had pictures/video to take of that
laugh.gif
mad.gif
)

On/around 11/4(when it comes out provided it's soon) I'll have the HTC Fuze/AT&T Fuze/HTC Touch Pro/HTC Raphael/whatever the hell you want to callit.

I'm on AT&T by the way

treo 700wx. trying to get the touch pro though cause this phone is dead. keyboard gets screwy all the time and if you barely touch the back, it will reset
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

treo 700wx. trying to get the touch pro though cause this phone is dead. keyboard gets screwy all the time and if you barely touch the back, it will reset
smh.gif

Same with my LG Rumor.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nelly28

whats a good sprint phone?
Anything htc if you're looking for a smartphone. Instinct is also a good phone option if you're not looking for a smartphone.

I have a htc touch

sidekick slide. but i'm looking to switch phones as soon as my contract ends in 2 -3 months.
perhaps a blackberry curve.

sidekick 2008
have gone thru prob 15 sk since like 04,
lost. broken, upgraed, etc,
the phone is ok, does the trick, i tx alot (like 300+ a day ) so qwerty ftw,
main reason i got it is because ur address book is on a server, so when u loose it the numbers stay on it, not like when theyre on ur sim card and u loosee allur info

I have the sidekick lx... I want the tmobile wing... anyone selling one?

Back
Top Bottom