What!!! PIET MONDRIAN SB DUNKS LO comes w/GUM SOLE ??? NEW PICS!!!!!!!

I have these and they do NOT come with the gum sole. Quickstrike for this month but I bought mine early from BNYConline.com so I didn't have to deal withany drama trying to get these!

Well it looks like they are beginning to show up at select shops. Anyone know of any places in Santa Clara/San Jose area that got them or will get them?

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Well it looks like they are beginning to show up at select shops. Anyone know of any places in Santa Clara/San Jose area that got them or will get them?

Yeah, I'm wondering the same as well. what's 'normal' retail on these?

Gum Soles look better, but kinda dont fit the inspiration theme from piet mondrian.
A red or blue midsole woulda been crazy.

wow those are pretty %$*%*%% impressive
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PumpLance

I have these and they do NOT come with the gum sole. Quickstrike for this month but I bought mine early from BNYConline.com so I didn't have to deal with any drama trying to get these!

in the pics the tongue looks leather is it leather?

the look better with the gum sole. not a bad shoe. looks way better in person. i just cant into the white canvas on them. they'll get dirty too quick

So what is retail on these?!

I walked into my SB spot, and they received about every SB dunk for May except for these. I asked how much they are gonna sell for. Son said $150.
indifferent.gif
Ireally like these, but there is no way in hell I'm paying this much at a regular spot that usually sells for retail.
smh.gif
I'll try to talk them down toretail cause this is ridiculous.

How much are these selling for around your way?

HotRod In L.A. Has Them Only Place In L.A. That I Know Of So Far. Black Sole.

As Soon As The Bottom Of Your Jeans Hits The White Canvas Its A Wrap!!!! I Still Want Them Though.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Damn man, you're looking for these too? I gotta know where I can find these. BTW, what's retail on these?

Back
Top Bottom