What share of the basketball market does Nike have?

I was curious, given that we are seeing all these new brands pop-up, what share does Nike have? I read on Darren Rovel's blog 95% but a Google search could not yield the results I was looking for. 

I was curious, given that we are seeing all these new brands pop-up, what share does Nike have? I read on Darren Rovel's blog 95% but a Google search could not yield the results I was looking for. 

i would agree with 90-95%

nike really trumps all the competition. nba, leagues all over the world, high schools, middle schools, and your local gym. most if not all the people are rocking nikes.

i would agree with 90-95%

nike really trumps all the competition. nba, leagues all over the world, high schools, middle schools, and your local gym. most if not all the people are rocking nikes.

ALL OF IT.

No, seriously I don't know but would like to see the numbers.

Before, when Nike made the NBA jerseys and all the NBA gear, there numbers were higher.

ALL OF IT.

No, seriously I don't know but would like to see the numbers.

Before, when Nike made the NBA jerseys and all the NBA gear, there numbers were higher.

I have figures of the overall sports goods market in North America and Europe combine but not by sports division. I did a presentation for this for an IO class as we were exploring industries.

I have figures of the overall sports goods market in North America and Europe combine but not by sports division. I did a presentation for this for an IO class as we were exploring industries.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

95%. I went to a Nike Basketball Showcase in June and that's the figure stated by Mark Smith.
no wonder Nat tries to go so hard
laugh.gif

95%. I went to a Nike Basketball Showcase in June and that's the figure stated by Mark Smith.
no wonder Nat tries to go so hard
laugh.gif

You were there in June? 

You were there in June? 

Back
Top Bottom