What shoes are DO's and DO NOT's for the club?

Okay I just turned 21 and I wanted get you guys opinion on what shoe's to wear to the club....
nerd.gif

^ What he said however some clubs have footwear restrictions where you won't get in with Jordans/Nikes since they're considered athletic shoes.

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif

wear what you like

Don't do that...BUY what you...WEARING what you like to a place where it's DOORMAN DISCRETION is just asking to get embarrassed...

lol.... this if funny, you gotta decide for yourself man. Its all about what you are willing to sacrifice.

I wouldn't wear anything too fancy. Dont be wearing your Lebron Chinas in there. Drinks get spilled, drunk girls step on your feet while dancing, puke hits your feet etc etc etc.

I would go black out Lebron 8 lows

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-black-black-1-01.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
this thread takes me back to 2002 West Ga homecoming after party. A few dudes I went to club with got too drunk and decided they wanted to start a fight with some random dude. They tried to fight the guy while he was in his car. They were all up on his window punching and kicking. Dude tried to pull off and splashed mud everywhere. I happen to be behind the car. Mud was all over my Snakeskin AJ 11 lows.
frown.gif

Not a club person anymore so don't know what to tell you OP. If you want to wear some nice sneaks, pick a nice post-up spot where u can everything going on and dont do too much moving around. Or the VIP section where you can sit down and still pull females.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I wouldn't wear anything too fancy. Dont be wearing your Lebron Chinas in there. Drinks get spilled, drunk girls step on your feet while dancing, puke hits your feet etc etc etc.

I would go black out Lebron 8 lows

great pick..
i usually wear my all black v1's.. my joints are near beater status tho 

Why even wear heat or Nikes in the club? Depending on the club dress accordingly. Look at LeBron and DWade's style lately, now that's grown man steez.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

just wear some all white air force 1s bro.. cant go wrong.
roll.gif

Don't do that either...White on Whites are in the same category as Timbs...(maybe not to that extreme but it will provoke a reaction)

lockdown36 wrote:

I would go black out
Lebron 8 lows anything.

Fixed/This.

Any shoe you like in all black is the best option.  IMO old school 80s shoes(dunks, shelltoes, forces) are usually better for discerning door men though.

Don't really go to clubs, much prefer bars but black or brown Aldos generally look nice if going somewhere nice

Back
Top Bottom