What shoes are these??? Fresh Prince... Pics

I remember these droppin when i was a kid... there was this colorway and a dolphins one... somebody has to know...
2e735e33e9613a851397e315f3c92bc16a000e3.jpg
d2a2573e5033b1e3eaafb3cb08c6f894544450f.jpg
8a835fe0ec8130131cf5e2b1f41a97c3a682031.jpg

sp53.JPG

not the best quality or angles but one of my heads pushin 30 should know easily... thanks

^im assuming ur both right... but umm... kinda embarrassing...

who the hell is he?
laugh.gif

and whats the verdict... woulda yall like to see these brought back? i kno i would...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

I remember these droppin when i was a kid... there was this colorway and a dolphins one... somebody has to know...
2e735e33e9613a851397e315f3c92bc16a000e3.jpg
d2a2573e5033b1e3eaafb3cb08c6f894544450f.jpg
8a835fe0ec8130131cf5e2b1f41a97c3a682031.jpg

sp53.JPG

not the best quality or angles but one of my heads pushin 30 should know easily... thanks

"Hoss" took over for Phil Simms in 1990 when he got hurt and led the Giants to a Super Bowl victory.

I believe those are the Speed Turf Maxs.

He also played for the Raiders. Wasn't a superstar, but he got the job done and had a good career.

^i believe the black is white... the white is green... and the gold became orange...

ohhyeah...had the Dolphins color in like fourth grade.

I'd definitely appreciate if these came back out......Air Speed Turfs........dolphins color had orange bubble black strap white upper shark fin thing wasblack with turquoise near the liner and the lace area......

They are Air Speed Turf Max. They came out in summer 1995. They are damn near impossible to find on ebay. These are grails for me. These and the Black/lime AirUbiquitous....which is a similar shoe that dropped in spring 1998.

^did those ubiquitous have damn near full lenth air and a plastic little triangle on the side? if so i wanted those as well.. lol %*#% it nike just bringEVERYTHING back...

TW3EK - They already brought back the Ubiquitous to less then stellar fanfare in white + another colour... didn't do so well the 2nd time around... FreshPrince/Will Smith is always laced in Nikes in most of his movies, isn't he? (depending on the role, of course) Nikes in The Fresh Prince/Bad Boys 1 &2, and then he switches it up with Converse in I, Robot.

Didn't see I Am Legend but does he rock Nikes in there too?
tongue.gif

the air speed turfs i recall those. i wore them when i was in flag football in 95-96 when i was 6 and 7. i had a friend from Florida who told me they were thedan the mans in the dolphins colorway. i wear a sz 11 but i want these bad and they got a polo to match them. but i dont wanna cop a 10 or 10.5 if they retroedthey wouldnt sell any where outside of NY.

u buggin... they would sell better than the XVs
laugh.gif

and all of this hyrbid crap...

Dope shoes. Kind of funny that "nike" "air" and the swoosh appear so many times on the shoe though.

If there were to be retroed the Dolphins and black/white colorway, I would be all over it. Brings back good memories.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Dope shoes. Kind of funny that "nike" "air" and the swoosh appear so many times on the shoe though.

That was the "thing" in the mid 90's. Bulky straps, swooshes galore, AIR on the tongue, midsole, heel, toe, wherever. AWESOME

yeah i would certainly cop in the black/white colorway if they got retroed. not so much of a fan of the dolphins colorway, but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom