What shoes are these??? Fresh Prince... Pics

i had those in 7th grade, i remember it came down to these and the cw sensations for me. nike needs to retro these

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Ugly....

Didn't think my first time would be today, but...

indifferent.gif

It's just his opinion.and I agree
sick.gif

Here are some saved pics... Black ones were mine... White/Teal & White/Orange courtesy of another...
272683951.jpg

272683950.jpg

269354041.jpg

269354046.jpg

269345867.jpg
269345864.jpg

^^^ Those white/red ones were rocked by Steve Young when he was with the 49ers

Hey ShortyC...those Ubiquitous dropped in the Spring of 1997. I still have the Eastbay mag with the shoe and Jerry Rice in the background. Matter of factthose, the blk/white XIIs, and the black/royal Penny IIs were all in that same magazine

It would be nice if Nike dropped those and the Air Mission though (white/royal/blk).

Originally Posted by TW3EK

6oaeqnp.jpg

on the left...
Im jealous...ggrrrr,..lol,,,i used to have those black Diamond Turf II's...they need to release those. I dogged them things out back in highschool.one of my favorite shoes.. isn't it kind of weird that Nike retro'd the first Diamond Turf's but don't retro' the II's afterthat??...they go and retro the DT Max's...silly to me... anyway, those Dolfins Turf Max's are offical...nice colorway, better than the black and whiteones

those are so ill. i swear i had a pair of the black and white joints back in the day. yea nike needs to go ahead and retro those

Back
Top Bottom