What shoes just didn't work for you?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I went through hell before the XX3's finally felt right. At first it felt like I was wearing high heels, and I was getting blisters on top of my foot. They're pretty good now that they're worn in.

The Lebron II's never worked for me. They always felt like a tank on my foot and the traction was so-so. Not to mention how much they pinched.

Jordan IV's pinch a lot
That's the thing...although the 89 were no good the IV were perfect. Just one of those things in design...at least in my case.
ohwell.gif

Nike Airforce Operate, played about an hour of basketball and when I took them off my big toe was bleeding. and no they werent too small, exactly my size(11)just no cushioning in the toe
frown.gif

Nike Airforce Operate, played about an hour of basketball and when I took them off my big toe was bleeding. and no they werent too small, exactly my size(11)just no cushioning in the toe
frown.gif

THe other shoe that was no good was the XIV...beautiful shoe! I put them on and could not keep the tongue up. I tried lacing a thousand different ways and Iwould still have chafing on the front of my ankle.

THe other shoe that was no good was the XIV...beautiful shoe! I put them on and could not keep the tongue up. I tried lacing a thousand different ways and Iwould still have chafing on the front of my ankle.

Lebron IVs
frown.gif
. There was no cushioning at all on the ankle, and I have a bone sticking out of my right foot near my ankle, so it just kept rubbing against it.I still dont understand why they didnt cushion that area, the shoe was heavy anyways, why not?

Lebron IVs
frown.gif
. There was no cushioning at all on the ankle, and I have a bone sticking out of my right foot near my ankle, so it just kept rubbing against it.I still dont understand why they didnt cushion that area, the shoe was heavy anyways, why not?

Back
Top Bottom