What shorts are you wearing during Spring/Summer? Vol. Cargo Shorts FTW!

FITTED V NECKS WITH THE TRUE RELIGIONS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

aww daii errr daii yee digg?
YO SON. Not everybody in the south dress like that GOD. WORD TO MOTHER.

Got that dunny?
Don't get too sensitive about it. It's no surprise Crank continues to hate on my region. I'm used to it.
LMAOOOOOOO, wasnt even directed towards the south though, FYI those longass shorts or "shants" originated in philly, yes thats right philedelphia
soooooooooooooooooo, guilty conscience much?

Sorry Crank, hate to break this to you. But you implied that the South are known for the "shants" through use of specific diction and I quote"aww daii errr daii yee digg?".

No one can associate the diction used with anything remiscent of what would constitute as "Philly lingo"....If you said "Them jawns are rawscrap" then people would have identified differently with the diction used.

BTW jorts, shants, etc are all abominations and should be treated thusly.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

I got some Triple 5 Soul cargos, one tan and one camo... they are just alittle to short...
What was the length on those? 14" and longer usually get it for me. but not too long.

I need to find some navy cargo shorts for school

Its almost time for me to put the jeans away til next winter

mostly jean shorts, got some nice cargo shorts too, and a few pairs of the plaid type shorts that were hot a few years ago

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

17658_01_p.jpg

wink.gif

coochie cutters FTL...
laugh.gif

+$++ was aiight in high school but I can't do that no 'mo. I think she young tho
nerd.gif

This summer...I'm doin' dickies, rugby jump offs, and....I on't know, what ever catches my eye.

true..i was thinkin more like this...

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3468630&cp=3146849.3146909.3146910can't post the pic cuz it keeps tryin to let me zoom in...

I'll be rocking some of those capris that are for men, real fitted with chancletas or nazareth sandals depending on my mood.

Back
Top Bottom