What should be the next mavel/dc character to get there own movie?

Socal_pt

formerly chabbbboi23
Not sue if this has been asked before but I saw a similar post and I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys think.What Marvel or DC charactersshould get there own movie?

Here is what i think:

Silver Surfer
Thor
Captain America
Flash
Green Lantern

Captain American will be there eventually and probably next especially after the avengers mention.

Captain America early

edit :
Captain American
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

Not sue if this has been asked before but I saw a similar post and I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys think.What Marvel or DC characters should get there own movie?

Here is what i think:

Silver Surfer
Thor
Captain America
Flash
Green Lantern

"Thor" is slated for June 4, 2010. Marvel is also planting its feature film stakes for 2011 with an Avengers-themed summer.

Captain America in May 2011, and Avengers Movie (Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Ant Man) in July 2011.

What would really be tight if they gave the Joker a movie. Go a different route do it Hannibal style.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by chabbbboi23

Not sue if this has been asked before but I saw a similar post and I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys think.What Marvel or DC characters should get there own movie?

Here is what i think:

Silver Surfer
Thor
Captain America
Flash
Green Lantern

"Thor" is slated for June 4, 2010. Marvel is also planting its feature film stakes for 2011 with an Avengers-themed summer.

Captain America in May 2011, and Avengers Movie (Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Ant Man) in July 2011.

Speaking of the Avengers, do y'all think that Nick Fury is cameos in the movies mentioned like he did in Iron Man?

isn't silver surfer already slated to get his own movie? thats why they didnt show the "popular" form of galactus isnt it, so they could show itin the silver surfer movie

I haven't followed comics and DC/Marvel universe since like xmen and batman were cartoons, but is marvel/dc developing any new heros/villans? Or are theygoing to pull a nike soon and just retro old popular models to death?

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

I haven't followed comics and DC/Marvel universe since like xmen and batman were cartoons, but is marvel/dc developing any new heros/villans? Or are they going to pull a nike soon and just retro old popular models to death?

There are tons of new heros/villains, but its hard to get those to be popular when characters with decades of history are barely getting their ownmovies.

I never read it as a comic (because Whilce was dealing with so many personal things that the issues were always delayed), but with the graphics the way theyare now, and with a combination of fantasy and comic book appeal, I still think Wetworks would be a "Blade-like" hit.

2zxt46s.jpg

aona74.jpg

They'd probably recast the filipino characters though.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Love VIII First Sight

I just read that Deadpool is going to make an apperance in the Wolverine movie

Ryan Reynolds??

ohwell.gif

I think Ryan Reynolds is a good choice for Deapool, he has that sarcastic personality that works well with Deadpool.

I'm not really looking for any specific character but the story. Simce their making my favorite graphic novel into a movie, Watchmen, why not my secondfavorite graphic Novel, Kingdom Come? I know it will be more difficult to pull off than the Avengers or JLA movie but I'll take an Animated straight to DVDrelease as long as DC contracts Jim Lee or Alex Ross to do the animation.

As for new villains, as stated before it is difficult to get new villains going since people prefer those who already has a known backstory. Plus in thisday and age, almost all back story will be a rehash of someone else's. It's hard to make something really original these days.

I wish there was a Justice League movie coming out but I don`t think it`s possible. It`s going to be hard to have a movie with 7 characters that have thepotentional to be main characters in their own movies.

However, the only way it would work is if they treated the characters as an Olympic (basketball) team instead of an all star team. Both teams have the bestplayers available but you`d have a player that could be a 2 MVP willing to come off the bench and play limited minutes because it was their best chance atwinning a gold medal. Hope my analogy makes some sense.

Calling it now. Before 2015, a Marvel Vs. DC crossover.

cim12.jpg

i actually have this lying around the house somewhere.....not sure if my mom threw it away tho

Back
Top Bottom