What Should I Do In this Situation? GF Related

I'll keep this in cliff format 
-GF Sister Has a BF who is kind of crazy and very swole

-GF Sister Breaks up with Dude cuz hes crazy and has anger/coke issues

-GF Sister leaves expensive item at his place that belongs to my GF that she really wants and has "meaning" to her…. item is no use to him and he can't really sell it or anything like that

-GF Sister is to scared/lame to try to get it back

-My Plan was to be a white knight and show up at dude's work and ask if I can roll with him to his place to get it when hes done his shift… I was gonna bring Beer as a gift

- We only hanged out once or twice I dunno how he feels about me

-This all happened like a month ago 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Swamp

I'll keep this in cliff format 
-GF Sister Has a BF who is kind of crazy and very swole

-GF Sister Breaks up with Dude cuz hes crazy and has anger/coke issues

-GF Sister leaves expensive item at his place that belongs to my GF that she really wants and has "meaning" to her…. item is no use to him and he can't really sell it or anything like that

-GF Sister is to scared/lame to try to get it back

-My Plan was to be a white knight and show up at dude's work and ask if I can roll with him to his place to get it when hes done his shift… I was gonna bring Beer as a gift

- We only hanged out once or twice I dunno how he feels about me

-This all happened like a month ago 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Just admit you're a scared little vagina.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Beer as gift? 
laugh.gif
Like, "Congratulations"?

Pics of your GF and her sister?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no like for bugging him and showing I come in peace 
et.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Beer as gift? 
laugh.gif
Like, "Congratulations"?

Pics of your GF and her sister?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no like for bugging him and showing I come in peace 
et.jpg
Man, you have an ugly GF/Your GF's sister is ugly.

Just talk to him man to man. Don't do anything stupid.

Why did your sister take the object there in the first place?

-My Plan was to be a white knight and show up at dude's work and ask if I can roll with him to his place to get it when hes done his shift… I was gonna bring Beer Coke as a gift
fixed

How does that even work?  "Hey, my girl's stuff is at your place.  You mind if I go with you to your house to pick it up?
nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

Just have your GF's sister text him to get the stuff back and take her to his house.  Or have him leave it on curb in a bag or something...

laugh.gif
at your situation. If you're only retrieving this item to make yourself look heroic or masculine then I dont think you should do it. Its not gonna impress anyone tbh. I think that the sis should pick it up herself but have her dad drive her there or something.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How does that even work?  "Hey, my girl's stuff is at your place.  You mind if I go with you to your house to pick it up?
nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

Just have your GF's sister text him to get the stuff back and take her to his house.  Or have him leave it on curb in a bag or something…
she is to much of a coward tho…. these women are ridiculous,  maybe I will just show up at his house, he lives with roommates that seem nice, ill wear my gopro 4 the beasts in case i get jumped

nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

Just have your GF's sister text him to get the stuff back and take her to his house.  Or have him leave it on curb in a bag or something...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picturing that situation in my head made me laugh out loud hysterically

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just talk to him man to man. Don't do anything stupid.

Why did your sister take the object there in the first place?
This.

How you have the nerve to call your girl's sister lame/scared/coward yet you make a point of mentioning his physique and mental state and are talking about showing up at his place of work with a peace offering.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

roll.gif
really tho!? were u gonna follow him in ur car? or just expecting to hitch a ride??? and the beer.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p2vandal

nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

roll.gif
really tho!? were u gonna follow him in ur car? or just expecting to hitch a ride??? and the beer.....
laugh.gif
Cereal that sounds like advice from some sort of 1920's book.  "A beer in hand is always a good start..."  Why don't you just send him a text and say, "Hey, this is (insert name).  Hey, my girlfriend said she left something at your place and it's sentimental to her.  Any chance I could swing by to pick it up today or tomorrow?"  

Originally Posted by ModernDarwin

Originally Posted by p2vandal

nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Cereal that sounds like advice from some sort of 1920's book.  "A beer in hand is always a good start..."  Why don't you just send him a text and say, "Hey, this is (insert name).  Hey, my girlfriend said she left something at your place and it's sentimental to her.  Any chance I could swing by to pick it up today or tomorrow?"  
Ding!ding!ding! Logical non-vagina route right here.

Jus approach him and talk to him man to man.

Not on some "gimme my girls !!+% !+@!!" type steeze.. but jus like "I know you and (GF Sister name) blah blah blah blah, but she left my girls stuff at your crib. Lemme come through and grab her !!+% for her"

If he got a short temper and you don't want to get into all that, you jus gotta show him that you're not there on the count of his ex, just that you/your girl are like the innocent bystanders takin the L.

Thats if he didn't already burn her !!+% tho famb
pimp.gif

Seriously this is why texting exists.  OP you obviously shook by this dude.  Tell your GF's sister to text dude about getting her stuff back.  Tell him to bring it to work or something and go get it from him one day.

If you go back to his house with him you are going to get got.  If you say he has a drug problem/anger problem and you bring beer that will probably make it worse.  And he will want to chill and drink with you.....which will some how lead to your death

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How you have the nerve to call your girl's sister lame/scared/coward yet you make a point of mentioning his physique and mental state and are talking about showing up at his place of work with a peace offering.
laugh.gif

wjifsmsldfjflsd

OP don't get %@%+%! up over something that has nothing to do with you
laugh.gif

Let her get it. What if he invites you over to pick up the item, at his house or a secluded area. You show up and he just owns you or hell pummel you like a congo. Since youre scared a Why dont you try to replicate the item or buy an item similar to it. just say you picked up from dudes house, End of story.

Back
Top Bottom