What Should I Do In this Situation? GF Related

Originally Posted by ModernDarwin

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How does that even work?  "Hey, my girl's stuff is at your place.  You mind if I go with you to your house to pick it up?
nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

roll.gif
really tho!? were u gonna follow him in ur car? or just expecting to hitch a ride??? and the beer.....
laugh.gif
Cereal that sounds like advice from some sort of 1920's book.  "A beer in hand is always a good start..."  Why don't you just send him a text and say, "Hey, this is (insert name).  Hey, my girlfriend said she left something at your place and it's sentimental to her.  Any chance I could swing by to pick it up today or tomorrow?"  
this. 
laugh.gif
 at the replies. 

laugh.gif
idk man, if someone brought me beer it'll be kinda hard to try to hurt him. So I'm okay with it

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif
idk man, if someone brought me beer it'll be kinda hard to try to hurt him. So I'm okay with it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*insert camron bottle to the head gif*

Originally Posted by 00david00

"I know you and (GF Sister name) blah blah blah blah, but she left my girls stuff at your crib. Lemme come through and grab her !!+% for her"
QFE&GT

Unless my man's is super out of his mind irrational, i don't see how you or your girl can't just hit him up. "sorry bout ya'll, and not to bug you but ..."

Originally Posted by JayHood23

What's this elusive item you're willing to catch the fade for?

Art supplies n sum of day nicest acrillic paint that even bob Ross would do a double take at.... I don't have dudes number tho n these %$@% don't want to deal with this situation cuz they weak minded..... real talk tho I just want my girl to paint me sumthing n stop using that "I ain't got no mo paint no mo "

why is everyone under the impression that OP is gonna get beat up for asking for her sisters scarf back (or what ever the item in question may be?)

just because hes muscular and a cokehead doesnt necesarilly mean hes gonna snap on this guy
laugh.gif
i dont think anyways...

since u that damn scary u might as well just go buy ya girl sum more art supplies & paint then, cant be too expensive...

Originally Posted by Swamp

I'll keep this in cliff format 
-GF Sister Has a BF who is kind of crazy and very swole

-GF Sister Breaks up with Dude cuz hes crazy and has anger/coke issues

-GF Sister leaves expensive item at his place that belongs to my GF that she really wants and has "meaning" to her…. item is no use to him and he can't really sell it or anything like that

-GF Sister is to scared/lame to try to get it back

-My Plan was to be a white knight and show up at dude's work and ask if I can roll with him to his place to get it when hes done his shift… I was gonna bring Beer as a gift

- We only hanged out once or twice I dunno how he feels about me

-This all happened like a month ago 
ohwell.gif
My man, I hope God gave you common sense. Make her get it, you have no reason to be in this situation
laugh.gif
. White Knight.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You 'bout to get knocked out by Deebo
laugh.gif

Wait....this is all for paint? bwuahahahahahahha
roll.gif
roll.gif

you said coke issues??????

bring him bath salts.

"Ay wassup bro. These stupid #*+++#% keep bothering me to ask you to get the item @ your crib. Yo im coming through to pick it up. These stupid #*+++#% wont leave me the +%#+ alone. They are so +%+@@*@ annoying. Whats your address? Imma come now to pick it up before i head to work. "

all jokes aside I don't really see what's wrong with this...just talk to son and be like 'yo I need to pick up XYZ let me know when I can come through.' hand him a 6 pack and get XYZ and bounce. Ya'll don't have to sit around and kick it and watch a playoff game and drink the beer together.

No way would I buy this man a case of beer for some random dude
laugh.gif

I have no advice just came here to laugh at you

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by 00david00

"I know you and (GF Sister name) blah blah blah blah, but she left my girls stuff at your crib. Lemme come through and grab her !!+% for her"
QFE&GT
bong...
do this famb... no need for the beers... 

you know they're going to hook back up... and the word is going to get back to your girl that you were being a vagina about it... giving peace offers.

your girl is going to break up with you

then go have a three some 

then do white lines w/ him...

off his abs

Spoiler [+]
 dont let your girl get in a three-way with her sister and her diesel boyfriend, then doing white lines of his chizzled abs afterwards.

Originally Posted by jermz101

No way would I buy this man a case of beer for some random dude
laugh.gif

I have no advice just came here to laugh at you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

you said coke issues??????

bring him bath salts.

"Ay wassup bro. These stupid #*+++#% keep bothering me to ask you to get the item @ your crib. Yo im coming through to pick it up. These stupid #*+++#% wont leave me the +%#+ alone. They are so +%+@@*@ annoying. Whats your address? Imma come now to pick it up before i head to work. "
this, turn that $$++# into a zombie 

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Swamp

-My Plan was to be a white knight and show up at dude's work and ask if I can roll with him to his place to get it when hes done his shift… I was gonna bring Beer as a gift

How does that even work?  "Hey, my girl's stuff is at your place.  You mind if I go with you to your house to pick it up?
nerd.gif
... I brought beer
happy.gif
."

Just have your GF's sister text him to get the stuff back and take her to his house.  Or have him leave it on curb in a bag or something...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picturing that situation in my head made me laugh out loud hysterically

Dawg dont listen to none of these fools you already know what to do and it is something every NTer would say JUST WHIP IT OUT. the Coke that is. Get your head outta the gutter.

Back
Top Bottom