What show would you resurrect?

How to Make it In America

That show was way ahead of it's time. If it were to come out last year or around the same time as Silicon Valley, it'd be a hit

How to Make it In America. That show was way ahead of it's time.
Agreed

But that was the problem. I think the writers didn't know where to go with the characters. Do they stay grinding, or do they become super successful?

Last edited:
New York Undercover... Riiiight before they blowup da Puerto Rican..make him survive last minute and go from there.

New York Undercover... Riiiight before they blowup da Puerto Rican..make him survive last minute and go from there.

The minute that happened I knew show was going to fall off. Show had the potential to be a GOAT. the Ice T storyline is by far one of the most compelling and greatest storylines of all time.
How they would just kick it at natalies, listening to the top artist of the time was :pimp:

TOP GEAR. I refuse to watch it without the real hosts on the show.

It's that dummy clarkson's fault. Maybe they should've let the employee he assaulted, assault him back and everything would've been all good.

Agreed

But that was the problem. I think the writers didn't know where to go with the characters. Do they stay grinding, or do they become super successful?

To stay successful, one must keep grinding. They were all about to take off at the finale of Season 2 and now we'll never know what's become of Crisp and Rastamonsta

View media item 1231652

Best ensemble cast ever. Plus it takes place in Chicago.

Bruh they just don't know how MOTHER @#$%^&* great this show is. ABC did them dirty and if it wasn't for Modern Family I'd just watch NBA on ABC and nothing else. I'll watch anything their doing separate but man Hulu or Netflix just give them one season and if they can't get the magic right or the ratings to go forward I'll drop it but I feel confident they won't be disappointed.

My Wife and Kids, and call it Our Kids and Grandkids, with the OG cast. Starring NTs Most Attractive Woman, Ms. Parker bka Kady. :D

Californication
No thanks.

Show suffered the same fate of many a SHO shows... dragged on way past it's prime.

You definitely a Runkle, though.

Agreed. I finished the last season last year and didn't enjoy it that much. charlie was still freakin hilarious though. I thought the last great season they had was when he was a teacher. The Sasha Bingham episodes were good though.

Back
Top Bottom