What shows do u watch, that ur boys would smh if they knew. . .

degrassi-me and my girl stay watchin this
icarly
zoey 101
drake and josh
chowder
hannah montana
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

or know u watch them.

mine would b

- the hills
-icarly
-drake and josh

thats crazy...me 2, my younger bro caught me yesterday watching icarly and gave me the
sick.gif
face...i recently told my bro and my best friend that I watch thehills, I think they took several hundred man points from me

Damn...90% of my TV consists of football and football-related football programming and cartoons (Spongebob, Chowder, Flapjack, etc.)... and I thought that wasbad, me bein 20...but some of yall...well I see why General is so emotional sumtimes
laugh.gif

Desperate Housewives, Whose Wedding Is It Anyway, and The Hills. And I guess ya'll didn't know but Degrassi is poppin in the hood now, so now it'sacceptable but I've been watching it since "grade 8".

They all know I watch them show them shows though, no shame in my game!

Originally Posted by killa couch

degrassi-me and my girl stay watchin this
icarly
zoey 101
drake and josh
chowder
hannah montana
pimp.gif
The friendliest show since Spongebob........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Drake & Josh
iCarly
Spongebob
Chowder

...I babysit my little bro & sis when I get home from work, but I find these shows extremely entertaining.

But uh, Old School Nick > New School.

Edit: I would watch Golden Girls if I could. I used to go to sleep when I was younger to that with my Grandma every night
tired.gif

The theme song would be so nostalgic.

real world/road world challenge
uhh not too much tv thats not sports related but i do make sure i catch those challenges tho

r158151_574448.jpg

No shame either...
pimp.gif

You fellas who are posting girl problem threads every other week need to watch this show and take notes on the actions of Mr. Big
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

seen every episode of friends. im not ashamed but i dont know any other guy that watches it

same here.
i actually reference to it sometimes and say quotes
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

my friends look at me like
indifferent.gif

i used to follow 7th heaven back in the day before they starting letting everyone live in their house. It was on thedaily basis type steez
pimp.gif

WB11 FTW

I'd say watching project runway and America's Next Top Model...of course I may get a pass because I watch them when my wife is watching them...buteither way, they would
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
before STH at me.

Zoey 101 ever since heard she was pregnant I started watching that show
Spongebob
Sweet Life of Zach and Cody
Hannah Montana
Disney Channel movies
Dexters Laboratory
laugh.gif

The Hills